+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 36 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast
Like Tree172Likes

Thread: Hawaii 5-0 remake

Re: Hawaii 5-0 remake

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    I tried to access the Kona Brewing Company website last night after the show and could not get it to load (my computer was working fine for everything else). I guess I wasn't the only one wanting to know where I could buy LONGBOARD BEER!

Longboard Lager | Kona Brewing Company
    I've never liked beer, but I followed your link and found a grocery store less than a mile away that carries it.
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

My local independent beer & wine store carries it too. I'm a little surprised because it's such a small store, but then again, I guess I shouldn't be too surprised because we have a lot of military personnel in the area - some of whom have undoubtedly had a beer or two on the beaches of Hawaii while stationed there. I am going to try it.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Most of the supermarkets and liquor stores carry it here, along with the other varieties. I love their winter seasonal brew: Pipeline Porter.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Is anyone else completely JACKED for this coming Monday's remake of a retro episode of Hawaii Five-0?! I sure am.

CBS to Air Remake of Original HAWAII FIVE-O Episode 'Hookman', 2/4 - BWWTVWorld
    Ellen and Florimel like this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

My local independent beer & wine store carries it too. I'm a little surprised because it's such a small store, but then again, I guess I shouldn't be too surprised because we have a lot of military personnel in the area - some of whom have undoubtedly had a beer or two on the beaches of Hawaii while stationed there. I am going to try it.

Pardon me for quoting myself, but I had to come back and post about the beer.

It's not all that great. It's actually kinda weak and not very flavorful. I don't like a strong beer - the "hoppier" a beer is, the less I like it - but this is too weak even for me.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Is anyone else completely JACKED for this coming Monday's remake of a retro episode of Hawaii Five-0?! I sure am.

CBS to Air Remake of Original HAWAII FIVE-O Episode 'Hookman', 2/4 - BWWTVWorld
    Ooooooo sounds great to me. I loved when they brought back Ed Asner's character & used footage from the original. I hope this is as good.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Pardon me for quoting myself, but I had to come back and post about the beer.

It's not all that great. It's actually kinda weak and not very flavorful. I don't like a strong beer - the "hoppier" a beer is, the less I like it - but this is too weak even for me.
    If you're talking about the Longboard Lager, I agree -- with the exception of hot, humid days (perfect for those!).
    You might want to try their other varieties, which are mo' strongah, mo' bettah'!
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

PWS
    FORT Fogey

If this message board is typical I foresee a boom in Longboard sales, just out of curiosity, from H 5-0 fans. It pays to be mentioned....so if they are paying to be mentioned I think they are getting their money's worth!

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    If this message board is typical I foresee a boom in Longboard sales, just out of curiosity, from H 5-0 fans. It pays to be mentioned....so if they are paying to be mentioned I think they are getting their money's worth!
    I still don't eat anymore Subway tho, lol.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Me, neither (Subway), but then I don't eat "hero" type sandwiches generally. But if you were a beer drinker I can see being curious enough to try Longboard.

+ Reply to Thread