+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 36 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast
Like Tree172Likes

Thread: Hawaii 5-0 remake

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Re: Hawaii 5-0 remake

I first saw Lindsay Price on All My Children, way, way back in the '90's. I remember her on 90210 as well. Liked her on the way too short-lived show, Lipstick Jungle as well.

PWS: Yes, I agree. I'm glad to see the show being "realistic" enough to feature a variety of East Asian actors in very prominent storylines. I'm glad the producers go out of their way to may sure they feature such an element of realism on this show.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

FORT Fan

I remember her from All My Children many many years ago. Nice to see that Chin may get a new love interest!

Rats, rats, rats!!
    The stupid football game, or whatever kind of game it was, ran long or short or something last night. The way it was listed, Hawaii 5-0 was supposed to start right after Revenge was over, although on a different channel.
    When I turned over, there was only 10 minutes or less left. The other guys were about to break Chin out of prison, although I have no idea why he was there or who the heck that woman was.

I missed the whole show! I don't get any of those watch-it-later things, so I guess I'll have to hope for a rerun someday.
    Somebody needs to tell these sports teams they need to keep to schedule.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    Rats, rats, rats!!
    The stupid football game, or whatever kind of game it was, ran long or short or something last night. The way it was listed, Hawaii 5-0 was supposed to start right after Revenge was over, although on a different channel.
    When I turned over, there was only 10 minutes or less left. The other guys were about to break Chin out of prison, although I have no idea why he was there or who the heck that woman was.

I missed the whole show! I don't get any of those watch-it-later things, so I guess I'll have to hope for a rerun someday.
    Somebody needs to tell these sports teams they need to keep to schedule.

The show started off with Chin already in prision and then later on showed Five-O going to his house to investigate his disappearance. It appears he was "kidnapped", hauled of bed in the middle of the night (hence his unmade bed the next day), and driven to the prison by the now-deceased Dilano's (Billy Baldwin) brother, Daniel Baldwin's character (whose name escapes me at the minute), who has a beef with Chin, since Chin is the one who killed Dilano, if I'm not mistaken??? The girl (Lindsay Price) was one of the prison workers being held "hostage" by an escaped prisoner and one of the dirty prison guards. Then Sang Min and Chin are trying to escape the madness of the inmates storming the prision, came across her being held against her will. They beat the prision guard up and freed Lindsay's character.

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    The show started off with Chin already in prision and then later on showed Five-O going to his house to investigate his disappearance. It appears he was "kidnapped", hauled of bed in the middle of the night (hence his unmade bed the next day), and driven to the prison by the now-deceased Dilano's (Billy Baldwin) brother, Daniel Baldwin's character (whose name escapes me at the minute), who has a beef with Chin, since Chin is the one who killed Dilano, if I'm not mistaken??? The girl (Lindsay Price) was one of the prison workers being held "hostage" by an escaped prisoner and one of the dirty prison guards. Then Sang Min and Chin are trying to escape the madness of the inmates storming the prision, came across her being held against her will. They beat the prision guard up and freed Lindsay's character.
    Thank you. Nice synopsis.
    bee stung lips likes this.

Another awesome show tonight...that makes two excellent episodes in a row. Wo Fat's back and causing havoc. I loved the part where Danno's waiting outside the courtroom for his child custody case and Steve shows up in his uniform, and then Danno fixes his collar for him. Steve was so childlike - it was so cute it made me laugh. Then the touching scene at the end with Danno after he gets the results of the custody case was just....awwwww!!! Danno and Steven have such a great bromance it warms my heart.

I am still waiting for a contestant on Iron Chef America or on Next Iron Chef to name a dish something like Chicken Wo Fat or Criminally Good Wo Fat Salad, or some such. The immediate universe knows by now that Wo Fat and the Chairman are played by the same actor, so whoever does that would get my undying approval.
    Ellen and TripleGemini like this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Great episode tonight. I liked that they had the Governor on this one. I like him & am glad to see him warming to 5-0. He needs to be on more often.
    I loved the buddy scene at the end.
    Florimel likes this.

Hawaii 5-0 remake

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    Great episode tonight. I liked that they had the Governor on this one. I like him & am glad to see him warming to 5-0. He needs to be on more often.
    I loved the buddy scene at the end.
    Yes it was nice to see the seemingly "uptight" governor wearing a Hawaiian shirt and just chilling out with a couple of the Five-0 boys for a change. It'd be nice if they delved more into his personal life at some point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by waywyrd; 01-22-2013 at 11:59 AM.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

I tried to access the Kona Brewing Company website last night after the show and could not get it to load (my computer was working fine for everything else). I guess I wasn't the only one wanting to know where I could buy LONGBOARD BEER!

Longboard Lager | Kona Brewing Company
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

+ Reply to Thread