+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 36 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast
Like Tree171Likes

Thread: Hawaii 5-0 remake

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Hawaii 5-0 remake

Interesting that the East and West Coasts will have the option to have different endings. We Coasters should report in here which way our Coast went! The plot is,
    Click to see Spoiler:
    a professor is killed...the killer could be his boss, his teaching assistant, or a student he'd reported for cheating.
    Don't think that is too much of a spoiler, but don't want to upset anyone who likes to be completely surprised, just want everyone prepped to vote!

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Fairly good show last night...loved seeing Sang Min---temporarily released yet again for Five-O's purposes and then put back in prision after the purpose was served. His mannerisms crack me up and Kamekona always comes to his "rescue" in one way or another as he did with the suit for Sang Min's courtroom date. The last scene between Sang Min and Kono was touching. Sang Min may be a hardened criminal, but him losing / missing his wife and kids, always brings out his soft spot.

I enjoyed the part with Danno and what I originaly thought was his brother, but I don't think he was blood-related to him, since Danno kept referring to the guy's mother as "your mother". I must have missed the part as to how the two of them are connected. I love Danno's dry humour.

Was there a cargument last night? There was so much else going on, I can't seem to remember.

As far as voting for the ending, I voted for "the boss" and it looks likes most must have voted that way as well.

On a side note: Alex O'Loughlin is looking fuller-faced than ever these days, and I like it. I remember last season when the actor apparently had and "addiction" to pain killers and went on leave from the show. Prior to leaving, he was rail thin, his face gaunt etc., so it is nice to see him looking so much healthier these days.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

I think the kid is Danno's young cousin whose mother is Danno's aunt?
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen View Post
    I think the kid is Danno's young cousin whose mother is Danno's aunt?
    Just watching it back: the kid is Danno's nephew, Eric. Son of Danno's sister.

Okay -- is it just me, or does that area where the helicopter picks up Steve and Chin (51 minutes into the episode) look like the Dharma village from "Lost"?
    Last edited by Ellen; 01-15-2013 at 11:32 AM.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen View Post
    Just watching it back: the kid is Danno's nephew, Eric. Son of Danno's sister.

Okay -- is it just me, or does that area where the helicopter picks up Steve and Chin (51 minutes into the episode) look like the Dharma village from "Lost"?
    Okay, that certainly make sense, given Danno's scolding manner with the kid. And speaking of which, it was hilarious when his nephew sent out the old, shirtless photos of Danno to everyone on Danno's address list, and Danno was all embarrassed...lol

Never watched Lost so I'm can't answer your next question.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Did the East and West choose the same ending?

Apparently no one else noticed Frank Lapidus. It makes sense that he's out where the "Dharma villiage" is.

I liked the actor on Lost & on last night's show. His characters have been eccentric but quite likable. He plays that type well.
    Ellen likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Did anyone else read that Terry O'Quinn, the actor who portrayed Joe White, is returning to Five-0? Apparently the show he left to go on, has been cancelled, so he's back to Five-0, and to that I say, YAY! I've missed Joe White. I can't wait to see how the character will interact with Doris McGarrett in future episodes.
    Ellen likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    Apparently no one else noticed Frank Lapidus. It makes sense that he's out where the "Dharma villiage" is.

I liked the actor on Lost & on last night's show. His characters have been eccentric but quite likable. He plays that type well.
    I noticed Jeff Fahey (Lapidus) right away, but then I rarely miss a Lost reference or actor. Jeff is a very good character actor who has had a lot of work both before and after Lost. It's always a treat for me to see him.

wish they'd bring Yunjin Kim on for a guest role, but she's appearing in the summer series, Mistresses. That will be on ABC, so she may not be able to do it, but I'd like to see her back with Daniel Dae Kim again. Great screen chemistry there.
    Ellen likes this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I have no clue about the characters from Lost since I never watched the show, but I've always loved me some Jeff Fahey. Haven't seen him in anything in years. Glad to see he's still around.

+ Reply to Thread