+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: The Event

Re: The Event

If you have on demand and want to refresh yourself, they've left all ten of the previous episodes up.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

They are also up on hulu.com, but the first 7 episodes expire in 2 days. Episode 8 has until 3/15, episode 9 until 3/22, and episode 10 until 3/29.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I am still watching and enjoyed the last episode. I was a little confused with the old guy at the end, I forget who he is, and why will he be seeing Sean soon???

I wonder when the finale of the show is, anyone know?

Thanks

As of now it's supposed to be May 23. I don't imagine that will change unless ratings decline significantly.

I finished catching up last night because I couldn't sleep. I cannot believe that the United States doesn't know about that huge facility in Tibet. We have the ability to capture pictures of people on Earth from space......how could we not know about that giant thing built by them?
    Yup, with donuts!!

I also couldn't believe they'd been moving the nuclear rods or whatever they were from San Onofre just in the middle of the day without closing the freeway & with just 1 or 2 cars following the truck. Come on!
    Phil: Claire likes to say "You can be part of the problem, or part of the solution." But I happen to believe you can be both. Modern Family

I really enjoyed last night's episode. Lots of stuff happening. It had a "24" feel to it last night. It will probably get cancelled, but at least it is going out with a bang...

I fell asleep watching it last night! LOL!
    Phil: Claire likes to say "You can be part of the problem, or part of the solution." But I happen to believe you can be both. Modern Family

FORT Fogey

I'm glad they're going to finish the storyline, at least.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by r2maybs View Post
    I really enjoyed last night's episode. Lots of stuff happening. It had a "24" feel to it last night. It will probably get cancelled, but at least it is going out with a bang...
    IA - kind of reminded me of the V finale - slow season and then things ramp up right when we're not sure whether it's coming back or not...

I was surprised to see them kill off Thomas but now that I'm comparing it to the V finale, I guess I shouldn't have been. At least Carrie (sorry, she's landlocked into her ER character for me) wasn't killed!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

I dont want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy. - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

+ Reply to Thread