+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 44 FirstFirst ... 32333435363738394041424344 LastLast
Like Tree75Likes

Thread: Boardwalk Empire on HBO

Re: Boardwalk Empire on HBO

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    Awww, Richard got married!

Do we know what that boyfriend of Jillian's is really up to? I still remember him as Berger on SATC, and I didn't like him then, either.
    He'll always be Berger to me. Maybe he'll break up with her on a Post-It note.

Chalky certainly has made a mess of things, hasn't he? Valentin is awful, I do hope Chalky takes him down.
    AlwaysVeg likes this.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Does Daughter Maitland not understand that Dr. Narcisse is the man who killed her mother?

I don't know exactly what to think of Chalky. That constant sneer on his face is scary and off-putting, but his sensitivity with Daughter, and his anti-heroin stance, and cheating on his wife.....these things keep me off-kilter.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Even with all the horrible things that Gillian has done in her past, I did feel a little bad for her with the way she was double-crossed. Ouch. Here she was, thinking she was finally getting her happy ending...stupid Berger.

And Eli just pisses me off. So quick to throw Nucky under the bus. Next week's finale should be good!
    Punkin likes this.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

I knew that Gillian's gentleman friend was up to something!! I've only watched this episode once, so I'm looking forward to my next time watching it.

I've been expecting Nucky to killing or having his brother killed. Is the man's own son going to play a part in this??
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Somebody help me with something.....who was the boy that Gillian killed to The Commodore? I'm, officially, confused.

And why did Daughter leave Chalky?

FORT Fogey

I don't think that the boy was anyone to the Commodore. I think the comment made by what's-his-name (Uncle Junior from The Sopranos) when Gillian got arrested referred to the fact that he knew she was behind the Commodore's death, but she couldn't be arrested for that without proof, so he found a way to get her arrested and put away for the boy's death. Sort of an eye for an eye revenge plan.

As far as Daughter leaving, I don't know why unless she decided that Chalky was in danger from Narcisse as long as she was with him, or that it would be better for him to go back to his family (I'm sure his wife will be thrilled) and business. I can't believe tonight is the Season Finale already!! Then it takes forever for the next season to start. We hardly saw anything of Margaret. They should have two seasons per year - one spring, one fall.
    Punkin and waywyrd like this.

I totally agree.

Interesting, and probably, accurate speculation on Daughter's motives. I was completely lost, unless she knew and had started back up with her loyalty to Dr. Narcisse.....and that didn't seem hardly likely.

FORT Fogey

I certainly hope that it wasn't Daughter who let Narcisse know where they were hiding. If she still had any loyalty to him, then she is dumber than she seems.

WTF about the finale????

Do the execs realize they're going to lose a sizeable audience now????
    momrek06 likes this.
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

While I know Jimmy is dead for a minute there tonight, I thought maybe HBO was bringing him back (Michael Pitt) and
    the final scene..........
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread