+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 46 FirstFirst ... 293031323334353637383940414243444546 LastLast
Like Tree92Likes

Thread: Boardwalk Empire on HBO

A Random Foot Kitty Throw Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion, Big Truck Adventure Champion, Tire Toss Champion PIMguy's Avatar

Re: Boardwalk Empire on HBO

I wish I had a friend like Richard. Loyal, quiet, doesn't ask for much. And can kill a house full of people!

Oh Gyp. Let's all sing it now: "Barney Google, with the goo goo googly eyes."
    momrek06 likes this.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Sheesh, that was the BLOODIEST episode ever.

My gawd. It was difficult to watch.

And Richard's shot gawd.

I was trying to eat while watching I lost my appetite.

What was in that shot that Rosetti turned on Gillian? And will Margaret really walk away from Nucky?
    Richard's shot was an amazing piece of fictional markmanship! I love that he ordered Tommy to close his eyes first. Then he shot from his waist, and from below. And Tommy rushed into his arms. I'm still hoping those two wind up together.

I think Gillian's syringe was loaded with a lethal dose of heroin - the same thing she used on her Jimmy look-alike. It would appear that she died - but you never know.

I doubt that Nucky is through with Margaret. I'd like to know how he found her. He was a little busy with other things and Eddie was not available to help him.
    momrek06 likes this.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

I thought the same thing - how on earth did Nucky find Margaret with everything that was going on? She was in Brooklyn! I don't see her staying in that little hole, but I'm not sure if she'd go back to Nucky. And I like how he was willing to forgive her transgressions when he was out doing the same thing she did. Pff.

Also, good riddance to psycho Gyp. Taken out by his own men - perfect. It was all wrapped up a little too neatly but overall I loved the finale.
    momrek06 likes this.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

FORT Fogey

Premieres Sept. 8. Looking forward to it ....
    Boardwalk Empire Season 4: An Invitation to the Set - YouTube
    Kocky_Kamikaze and momrek06 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    Premieres Sept. 8. Looking forward to it ....
    Boardwalk Empire Season 4: An Invitation to the Set - YouTube
    Thanks Veg! Makes me so excited just hearing the sound track again! Bring on September!
    AlwaysVeg likes this.
    KAREN

FORT Fogey

Can't wait to see Richard again! The problem with this show is that the season goes so quickly and then we have to wait so long for the next episodes.

tonight tonight tonight!!!!
    KAREN

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I am reviewing the last season. I saw more of it than I realized. Really looking forward to tonight!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

I'm excited, too! So glad that Gyp is out of the picture. He ruined the last season for me.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

It wouldn't have been the same without him! He was ridiculously nuts. The writing on this show is phenomenal. The acting is spectacular!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread