+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NBC Announces Fall Lineup

FORT Fogey
    Wow! This is Alicia Silverstone's first role in a LOOOONG time...

Well, her first television role. She's been on Broadway and in films pretty regularly. She just finished a stint in the Broadway show "The Graduate".

I liked Hidden Hills too, it just had a very bad time slot. I kind of wished they has shown reruns fridays nights, since fridays are rather boring in TV land. Woud have been a perfect slot for a show with/for families with kids, can't get out of the house anyways.

Whoopi should be fun, she is so hilarious herself that no matter what they write, it should turn out good.

I don't much care about the idea of "American Coupling", I like British humour just like it is. I am afraid bad things will happen.

American Dreams is nice and it has a good time slot, there is nothing else in TV that time.

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    Where are all my reality shows?
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123