+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NBC Announces Fall Lineup

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    man, Crossing Jordan is delayed cause she's preggers? I hope so and they don't decide to cancell it later on. It's the only thing I watch on this piece of crap network.

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar
    I'm pretty sure I read it in the newspaper last week. I remember telling my daughter about it since it's one of her favorite shows.
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

Third Watch is the bomb, yo. Screw American Dreams and Crossing Jordan, TW is what it's all about.

someone ruffle your feathers Duckster?
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

I can't believe they're making a US version of "Coupling"!!! The thought of it makes me very nervous, because I love the original UK show so much, which itself was just a smarter, sexier, superior iteration of "Friends".

Oh God, I hope it's not as sucky as some American remakes from the past. Ah well, hope springs eternal...
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

i'm guessing they are setting up coupling to take over when friends ends.

i'm pleased to see friends, will and grace and american dreams make a come back.

What the "h" happened to "Hidden Hills"? I thought that was a funny show.
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

Originally posted by SnowflakeGirl
    I can't believe they're making a US version of "Coupling"!!! The thought of it makes me very nervous, because I love the original UK show so much, which itself was just a smarter, sexier, superior iteration of "Friends".

Oh God, I hope it's not as sucky as some American remakes from the past. Ah well, hope springs eternal...
    Geez... you said exactly what I was thinking! I really like Coupling, it is very clever. I can't imagine an American version. I hope they will at least keep the clever plot devices Coupling UK does, like showing the same scene from different view points!
    To be a star: you must shine your own light; follow your own path; and don't be afraid of the darkness, for that's where stars shine brightest.

Watch The Amazing Race 4 on CBS Thursdays @ 8:00!!!

i saw a commercial for the new nbc lineup and one of the new shows coming out has vanessa marcil in it. she's awesome and gorgeous!! (see pics in the hottest women thread). i was excited to see she's got a new show! i hope it's successful! i'm going to have to lobby for viewers.

I LOVE WHOOPI! I can't wait for her show.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast