+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Big C ~ Showtime

Re: The Big C ~ Showtime

I really do not like her husband. I thought the way he handled the situation with the neighbor was awful and I was surprised he didn't show any remorse or regret after she took her life. Anyway, I was very shocked and saddened when the neighbor killed herself. She was my favorite character and I'm so bummed she's off the show for good.

It broke my heart last night when the kid finally realized his mom was really dying.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I just finshed watching the show about an hour ago and I came in here to post but I couldn't because I was crying so hard. All the milestones she'll miss, and she doesn't get her pool until spring. That's a kick in the pants.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy;4106852;
    I just finshed watching the show about an hour ago and I came in here to post but I couldn't because I was crying so hard. All the milestones she'll miss, and she doesn't get her pool until spring. That's a kick in the pants.

Why didn't she tell the pool man she didn't have that long to live? I bet he would have called in a crew, explained the situation and put in that pool the next day.

The finale was so sad!!!! The scene with the son at the very end had me sobbing.

Please tell me. In the last scene where Cathy drived into the pool and the surfaced to see her dead neighbor dancing, did that mean that Cathy was dead? She was laying in the bed getting her cancer treatment. They told her she could die. Did she or was she just thinking pleasant thoughts?

Has this show been renewed for another season yet? I guess they could always revive her if she died.

the treatment that Cathy agreed to have had some doozy side effects, one being hallucinations, another being death. I assume that the scene was all in her head but if the show doesn't get picked up for another season I guess she was dead.

I just read somewhere the show has been picked up for another season! Thank goodness. I'll try to find a link.

Does anyone else think that Cathy's brother resembles House from the tv show? They act a lot alike too. LOL

I knew the baby was too good to be true, I was waiting for the other shoe to drop and it sure did. I wonder how Cathy will handle it

I'm not getting Showtime right now. I will soon though and I will love to discuss it here!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast