+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 2010 Emmy Awards

Re: 2010 Emmy Awards

My skin SO crawls watching Billy Bush. What an insincere little creep.

{Shiver}

Geez. Wanda Sykes. Didn't you USED to be funny?
    Last edited by Krom; 08-29-2010 at 07:41 PM.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;4051392;
    Fallon, in his infinite wisdom, apparently will be involving her in a comedy piece.

Bad call Jimmy. Even if it winds up being funny... its not worth the cost.

Ick. This Jimmy Smiths show looks like SUCH total crap.
    I hope it involves him mocking her mercilessly. I can't imagine that she's developed a sense of humor about herself.

I actually thought Kyra looked gorgeous, flluff. Very Brigitte Bardot. Julianna Marguiles needed to do something better with her hair. Too messy for that dress.

I'm totally suffering through this red carpet show because they're interviewing lots of people I like. You'd think that these two nitwits would get better at red carpet interviews. So vapid.

Kelly Obsorne looks gorgeous. So does Lea Michelle.

Why do all these women wear big, heavy gowns in LA in August? Craziness.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I like how Julia Louis-Dreyfus accessorized. The green earrings look stunning with the black. Angelina did green earrings with a black dress at the Oscars iirc.
    Her hair looks great too. Bring back the shiny, well-conditioned, healthy look. The bedraggled look has been in fashion for too long.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;4051394;
    My skin SO crawls watching Billy Bush. What an insincere little creep.
    I think it's genetic. That whole family kind of gives me the creeps.

Jon Krasinski
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I'm totally suffering through this red carpet show because they're interviewing lots of people I like. You'd think that these two nitwits would get better at red carpet interviews. So vapid.
    Remember the gene pool Billy is part of. He's probably at the high IQ end of that family, relatively, but he's still a Bush.

Hey, what's with these Jennie-O commercials with people from the Biggest Loser, but without actually labeling them as that?

Don't like Anna Paquin's dress at all.
    Don't like how the front has a massive pick up or her clunky-toed shoes showing and the top looks like she stole it from a drag matador.

I thought Kyra's dress was beautiful, Critical, I would have just liked her to have had neater hair.
    I'm fixated on hair

Love the colour of Ricki Gervais' girlfriend's dress. Can't see enough of the dress to tell if I like it though. Colour looks lovely on her though.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;4051400;
    Remember the gene pool Billy is part of. He's probably at the high IQ end of that family, relatively, but he's still a Bush.

Hey, what's with these Jennie-O commercials with people from the Biggest Loser, but without actually labeling them as that?
    The two nitwits I'm referring to are Seacrest and Julianna Rancic over on E! Billy Bush is in a whole different league of nitwit from them.

Michael C Hall! He looks great. Not so sure about Jennifer's hair and gown - it's a bit matronly for her. She's got a tiny body - she could wear anything.

ETA: I can't stand Anna's dress either, fluff. I like her a lot, but she does look like a gladiator. Why do these women with great bodies wear such bulky, weird dresses?

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;4051404;
    The two nitwits I'm referring to are Seacrest and Julianna Rancic over on E! Billy Bush is in a whole different league of nitwit from them.
    I don't really like Seacrest or Rancic on their own, together they're pretty unbearable.
    Her pinhead annoys me.
    I'll always give Billy Bush the widest berth I possibly can.

I'm watching on our front page.
    It's pretty good but I have no idea who the host is and she spends far too much time chatting to people when all I want to see is what they're wearing.
    It's a great feature though and is working like a charm.
    Definitely recommend it
    "That's Numberwang!"

I dunno. Seacrest and Billy Bush have some very similar icky (and nitwitty) qualities.

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;4051404;

Michael C Hall! He looks great. Not so sure about Jennifer's hair and gown - it's a bit matronly for her. She's got a tiny body - she could wear anything.

ETA: I can't stand Anna's dress either, fluff. I like her a lot, but she does look like a gladiator. Why do these women with great bodies wear such bulky, weird dresses?
    Michael C Hall did look fantastic. Great to see him.
    Meh on Jennifer's dress. The shape suited her but it looked very heavy, wasn't keen on the fabric and think it would have looked a little younger with a strap instead of a sleeve. Thought her hair looked very nice though.
    The woman who plays Kyle Chandler's wife on Friday Night Lights didn't look good.
    Great from the nexk up, but the dress looked too tight to me.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread