+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Covert Affairs on USA

Re: Covert Affairs on USA

Quote Originally Posted by inthegarden View Post
    Hurry and catch up! This season has been great! I'm still hopeful that Annie and Auggie will pair up.
    I'm trying! But this pesky thing called "work" keeps getting in the way ;-)
    inthegarden likes this.

All of our patience was finally rewarded! Really bummed that we now have to wait until next summer for new episodes, but I'm so glad Auggie was finally able to have his "talk" with Annie. God, I love him.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    All of our patience was finally rewarded! Really bummed that we now have to wait until next summer for new episodes, but I'm so glad Auggie was finally able to have his "talk" with Annie. God, I love him.
    Yes! I've been waiting for that...I started to think that it would not be happening anymore.

FORT Newbie

I really liked this season - I'm glad they keep changing things up and not just sticking with the status quo. Looks like there is even more mystery for the future and I think Annie is finally growing up.

Good old Augie, get on with your bad self. Now we have to wait till next Summer to see what was in that folder. Glad to see the show is coming back.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456