+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Covert Affairs on USA

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Re: Covert Affairs on USA

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy;4055142;
    I love the relationship between Auggie and Mary (I hope it remains platonic). I can't figure out either is Jai is playing her or if he's really interested. I hope he's really interested because they'd make a knock out couple... although with the reappearance of Ben it could throw a wrench into the whole works.

Everytime I see Mary's older sister I see her in the old fashioned hairdo and clothing of her character (Alby's wife) on Big Love. Shows you how much hair and makeup can do for a girl.
    Mary = Annie?

Sorry was a bit confused lol

And i like Piper as well, in fact she was the reason i started to watch this show. Yes, the rest of the cast outshines her.. but she is still Annie to me. I like that she comes off as weak at times.. now if thats bad acting on Pipers part, well, it fits lol.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

ugh yes Annie, I don't know why I got Mary stuck in my head
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

I like Piper too, but it's Chris that brought me to the show and Auggie is my fave. I think Chris and Piper have excellent chemistry, and I want Auggie/Annie to stay BFF's and not get romantic.

I think her best romantic chemistry might be with the FBI dude. While I love Jai, the chemistry just isn't there, neither is it with Ben.

Joan and Arthur's marriage counseling just cracks me up. A bit of humor in an otherwise intense show.

Quote Originally Posted by ASassyKat;4057764;
    I like Piper too, but it's Chris that brought me to the show and Auggie is my fave. I think Chris and Piper have excellent chemistry, and I want Auggie/Annie to stay BFF's and not get romantic.

I think her best romantic chemistry might be with the FBI dude. While I love Jai, the chemistry just isn't there, neither is it with Ben.

Joan and Arthur's marriage counseling just cracks me up. A bit of humor in an otherwise intense show.
    ITA. That is fantastic comic relief and I've always loved Kari Matchett and very much like Peter Gallagher.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by ASassyKat;4057764;

agree and agree.

Arthur asking the marriage counselor what his clearance level was then seeing him sitting in the hall was hilarious
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

This show has the best opening credits sequence on TV. Great graphic arts.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker;4059565;
    I have to agree, i watch this one.. the other (since i dvr everything) i FF through.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker;4059565;
    My husband loves the music. He comments on it every time.

Kinda disappointed that Ben got shot at the very end. It's been done. Weak ending.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

The show has been picked up for another season. That means every USA Network show is set for another year. Quite an unprecedented happening & certainly something you won't see on the 2 weeks & out network schedules.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast