+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rizzoli & Isles

FORT Fanatic

Rizzoli & Isles

Did anyone else watch this new show last night on TNT? It's really good. It's based on characters from Tess Gerristen's novels. I really, really like Angie Harmon and would watch her in anything. She and Sasha Alexander make a great team. I hope the shows lasts.

Re: Rizzoli & Isles

Quote Originally Posted by ilovefootball25;3979974;
    Did anyone else watch this new show last night on TNT? It's really good. It's based on characters from Tess Gerristen's novels. I really, really like Angie Harmon and would watch her in anything. She and Sasha Alexander make a great team. I hope the shows lasts.
    I did!! I loved it!! I am going to continue to watch it!! Of course, it is based in my hometown of Boston, MA ...

KAREN

My son and I watched it and loved it. I've missed Angie Harmon, and he remembers Sasha Alexander from NCIS. And as North Shore residents (about 20 min north of Boston), we thought it was great that it was based here :-)

(He's so funny to watch TV shows with...he points out things that don't make sense. I finally had to resort to "it's a TV show, honey" ;-) )

I watched it and like it, too. Only drawback for me was that it was a little too gory for my comfort zone. I've alwasy liked Angie Harmon, and we have Lorraine Bracco and Chazz Palmentieri playing her parents. How entertaining is that! Also love Bruce McGill, so I'll be watching this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I watched and really liked it too I'm not sure of the name of the actor who played the killer (Hoyt, I think) but he does psycho really well. He's guest starred on a few other series as a similar type character and he never fails to completely creep me out! I'm definitely looking forward to next weeks episode.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

+ Reply to Thread