+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Huge

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Re: Huge

Nah, I watch this show too. It's growing on me although I'm not a fan of most of the characters. The camp director drives me crazy.
    Wake up and be awesome

FORT Newbie

I like this show too. I can't quite put my finger on why, but I guess it just rings true to me. The problems the kids deal with seem fairly realistic. It's way better than that awful show about the pregnant teenager (I can't remember the title).

I haven't watched it, but I should. My husband's cousin's husband is Stefan Ray who plays Trent. So I guess I should be a more supportive family member!

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Did anyone catch last night's episode? Why is Amber so obsessed with getting junk food? Is it so she can pretend she didn't get rid of her mom's cookies?
    Wake up and be awesome

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I just watched it last night. I think that she is a stress eater, and her mother is a serious part of her stress. Mom, inappropriately, flirts with guys Amber's age; mom is skinny and wears the little clothes. Mom is not acting her age at all. Amber is embarrassed by mom's behaviors, but it's nothing that Amber is going to readily admit. Amber's mom is not like any of the other mothers. Amber's mother, IMO, tried to sabotage Amber by bringing the cookies....but I don't think mom was consciously doing it....but that's exactly what she was doing. When Amber went back to get the cookies to feed her stress, and they were gone, Amber knew whom to go to in order to feed her stress demon. Amber doesn't want to hurt her mother's feelings, in any way, so she's going to sneak and get her "fix". Personally, I don't think she'll gorge herself, but we won't know that until Monday!

I love this show!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12