+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Hot in Cleveland

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Hot in Cleveland

If you've seen 1 Jonas Brother, you've seen them all. Blech! Wake me when them and that Beiber child have left the planet!
    NEPASue likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Anybody watching the new season?
    I loved the episode with Bonnie Franklin, Valerie Bertinelli's former "Mom"

She looked really well.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;4182944;
    Anybody watching the new season?
    I loved the episode with Bonnie Franklin, Valerie Bertinelli's former "Mom"

She looked really well.
    I'm watching. Love that show!
    The characters are starting to really "settle in" on who they are. I imagine it takes awhile for a new show to get it's rhythm.
    But having Betty White must help. I've been watching her since "Life with Elizabeth" a show in the '50's. She was and is sooo adorable and really pretty too.
    I like all the characters and the storylines are getting better.
    I do have a question about Valerie Bertinelli. Last season, she was definitely overweight. This season she looks thinner but not as thin as she did on the Oprah show and Weight Watcher's ads. Were these filmed quite awhile ago? I can't figure it out.

I know that last year they were filmed live, as we had looked into getting tickets to the show, then.
    Not sure, if they're doing them live again - I'd assume so.
    But, I did get the same feeling with Valerie. I think she's always been a yo-yo dieter. And, I think it must be hard for her, because both Jane and Wendy are very tall and very slender.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Tall and slender!!!! WITCHES!!!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

you should only be able to have one or the other LMAO
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

I love this show. Sure, sometimes the jokes are a little predictable but it's just delightful. I particularly enjoyed seeing 3 of the cast of Frasier on the last episode.
    I think it'll just keep getting better which is something I can't say about "Retired at 35" that comes on right after. Won't be watching that anymore. Gave it two tries but that's all.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    I love this show. Sure, sometimes the jokes are a little predictable but it's just delightful. I particularly enjoyed seeing 3 of the cast of Frasier on the last episode.
    I think it'll just keep getting better which is something I can't say about "Retired at 35" that comes on right after. Won't be watching that anymore. Gave it two tries but that's all.
    I must be having a senior moment ... there was Jane Leeves, Peri Gilpin, and who was the third? They do have the best guests!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22 View Post
    I must be having a senior moment ... there was Jane Leeves, Peri Gilpin, and who was the third? They do have the best guests!
    Perhaps Jane Leeves/Daphne Moon's mother ~ Millicent Martin, who played Gertrude Moon. She was going to marry Betty White's boyfriend in the show.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal View Post
    Perhaps Jane Leeves/Daphne Moon's mother ~ Millicent Martin, who played Gertrude Moon. She was going to marry Betty White's boyfriend in the show.
    Oh yes, thanks! I thought I recognized her from another show. Dragonlady said three of the cast were all on the last episode, so I was confused.

+ Reply to Thread