+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Hot in Cleveland

Re: Hot in Cleveland

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22 View Post
    Oh yes, thanks! I thought I recognized her from another show. Dragonlady said three of the cast were all on the last episode, so I was confused.
    Well, holy moly!

Then that makes 4 from Frasier!
    You've got Daphne (Jane Leeves)
    Roz (Peri Gelpin)
    Gertrude Moon (Millicent Martin) ****I forgot her!
    But mostly,
    Roni (Wendi Malick aka Victoria Chase), Frasier's dad's (Marty) girlfriend.(minus the dark wig)

(Who I must say looks darn good for someone 61 yrs old!!) She used to be in Just Shoot Me also.

Anybody still watching this show? Iíve hung in with it for all seasons. Even tho this season is over, Iím bumping up the thread from 2011 to comment on how I really enjoyed seeing Tim Daly in the show (as Bertinelliís used-to-be-fat love interest) and hope he stays on. I like him just as much now as I did in Wings. Okay maybe a celebrity crush way back then. Anybody remember Wings? I guess that if youíre in this thread, then probably so {big grin}.

My second comment is more of a sharing. I canít get over how often Tim Daly and Christian Bale remind me of each other. Certainly not with the Bale of American Psycho, but as other characters the comparison works quite nicely. Hereís Daly in a photo done by the artist Brian Smith (reversed for comparison) compared with Bale in The Prestige.

I'd never even try to compare the acting of the two, but the mug resemblance is remarkable to me. What say you? Has anyone else ever noticed this?

ETA: Just finished watching The Prestige, so this isn't totally out of left field.
    Last edited by KTinCT; 09-29-2014 at 09:38 PM.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Isn't Tim on the show about the female secretary of state now? As her husband? The one with Tea Leoni...Madam Secretary? And yes, I've also thought he was very appealing going back to the Wings days!

Of course he is, silly me -- OMG, I totally forgot to mention that connection! Saw Tim on Premier and first episode of Madam Secretary and then watched Christian looking so similar in The Prestige. DVR - same day!

(ETA: There's no thread for MS so maybe I'll rewrite and repost in one later.)
    Last edited by KTinCT; 09-30-2014 at 05:24 PM.

I can't believe how long between posts in this thread! I watch every episode and really hope Betty's health holds out. She's still quick witted and appears in good health which is good. The show would lose a lot of shine without her.
    YorkieMom likes this.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

+ Reply to Thread