+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Persons Unknown

Re: Persons Unknown

I wonder if they are going to show episode 11 on demand or just on line. I just want to finish this up so I am not left wondering just how horrible it ended up!! lol
    Yup, with donuts!!

on line?!!?!??! wth?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by pfeifferdcat;4039380;
    For those of us still watching, the rest of the schedule is as follows:
    Ep 10 Sat 8/21 on TV
    Ep 11 On-line
    Ep 12 & 13 back to back on TV Sat 8/28

Quote Originally Posted by pfeifferdcat;4039380;
    For those of us still watching, the rest of the schedule is as follows:
    Ep 10 Sat 8/21 on TV
    Ep 11 On-line
    Ep 12 & 13 back to back on TV Sat 8/28
    This show has been broadcast on WNBC/4 in New York. It is NOT on the schedule for either August 21 or August 28 on that channel. Football is.

According to TVGuide.com, the 12th episode is the finale. I did check their listings and found that Persons Unknown will be broadcast on a network called "New York Nonstop" which is broadcast on the following Cable channels, according to their masthead (http://www.nbcnewyork.com/station/sh...Nonstop.html):

Cablevision NY/NJ: 109
    Cablevision CT: 118
    Time Warner Cable: 161
    Verizon Fios: 460
    Comcast: 248
    RCN: 28
    DTV: 4.2

Can't wait for the wrap up!

I'm watching this too, its like a really bad book. We can only do one episode at a time even though we are behind a few. I liked the first two episodes but it has really gone downhill.
    But I still want to know who/what is behind all of this.
    They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

Ok, I have to admit after watching the last 2 episodes tonight, I'm looking forward to the next season even if they only do it online or something. They stitched it up nicely for me.
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;4051081;
    Ok, I have to admit after watching the last 2 episodes tonight, I'm looking forward to the next season even if they only do it online or something. They stitched it up nicely for me.
    If anybody is stupid enough to commision another season of this crap, I've hot a bridge to sell them. This is easily one of the worst shows in the history of TV.

Quote Originally Posted by Advantage;4051092;
    If anybody is stupid enough to commision another season of this crap, I've hot a bridge to sell them. This is easily one of the worst shows in the history of TV.
    It may be stupid but I for one am curious as to how they would wrap the whole thing up...... I tend to read three different books at a time because I get bored easily. If one book is taking too long to get to the point, I finish the other first and then go back to the another one. This I want to know how it ends just because I feel some stupid need to know... lololol
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;4051096;
    It may be stupid but I for one am curious as to how they would wrap the whole thing up...... I tend to read three different books at a time because I get bored easily. If one book is taking too long to get to the point, I finish the other first and then go back to the another one. This I want to know how it ends just because I feel some stupid need to know... lololol
    What makes you think there well answers if Hell freezed over and there is a season 2? NBC already lied about this show having all questions answered at the end, especailly since the writers and producers knew there was only going to be a finite 13 weeks. Frankly, these idiot writers won't having any answers themself as they were probably drunk or stoned when they threw this sh** together.
    Last edited by hepcat; 08-29-2010 at 11:53 AM.

It was an okay summer show, but it shouldn't receive another season. Though, it definitely didn't end with all the questions answered, I still don't see the need for another one to "wrap" it up or continue the storyline. I missed numerous episodes throughout the season, but still, I was able to understand what was going on and I still could really care less whether or not they ever get out.

lol, glad to see that the questions weren't answered. i fell asleep and thought i just missed some crucial parts. so they never did explain what "the program" is and why?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast