+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Persons Unknown

Re: Persons Unknown

I lost track when I moved a few weeks ago. I have no idea when it's on anymore, and, after having been away from it for a few weeks, I don't miss it at all.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

I tape and watch when I can.... so I'm about an episode behind. The last one I saw was when the new girl poisoned Joe to make him reveal he's "one of them".

I'm still watching! I don't like the new girl too much, but other than that, I'm hooked!
    BTW, it's on Sat nights now.
    Phil: Claire likes to say "You can be part of the problem, or part of the solution." But I happen to believe you can be both. Modern Family

yeah, i dvr and catch up when i have nothing else to watch. you're only an episode behind if that's the last one you saw.

i like erika, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;4011377;
    I tape and watch when I can.... so I'm about an episode behind. The last one I saw was when the new girl poisoned Joe to make him reveal he's "one of them".

I am watching this show now just to pick it apart for the flaws. Like when the taxi was allowed to leave with 2 people in it why didn't everyone else jump on the car ? Why haven't they destroyed all the cameras that are visible ? I know that they tried to start a fire and couldn't but in the restaurant there are stoves and flames.

I'm glad that this is just a summer show. Although I know if the ratings were good that they would find a way to extend it.

FlyAKite, I know they did destroy a camera once & the last sceen was that it popped into the ceiling & another one replaced it.
    I know there are other flaws, but I'm willing to over-look them.
    Phil: Claire likes to say "You can be part of the problem, or part of the solution." But I happen to believe you can be both. Modern Family

I just want to know the big end story. That is all.. I'm tempted just to watch the last episode (or two whatever the finale is). I don't think by missing everything else in between that i'd really miss something.

FORT Regular

Just when you thought it could not get any worst, the plot keeps getting more and more ridiculus each week. So we now have a super duper top secret, powerful world controlling organization that is ran by incredibly ill mannered and obnixious people, who is really interested in a "special" ex-priest who was willing to ditch "the program" for the love of a woman he just met. And the 2 idiots on the outside who was so pumped to get to the end of all this is now planning to give up, get a job to earn her plan ticket back home? The story is so insultingly bad that it is unredeemable.

FORT Fan

Maybe it's so bad, that it keeps us watching just to see how bad it gets?

I've seen every episode, but agree that the show is getting progressively worse. It was ok at the start with the mystery and the stuff in the town, people trying to escape, exploring the town, etc. Now, we're just watching people sit around and act stupid. And of course, the whole global conspiracy thing is stupid too. I mean, would an organization as powerful as described, with cameras seemingly everywhere really run their initiation program so poorly that even one crazy Joe can make everything go haywire?

For those of us still watching, the rest of the schedule is as follows:
    Ep 10 Sat 8/21 on TV
    Ep 11 On-line
    Ep 12 & 13 back to back on TV Sat 8/28

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast