+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Queer As Folk

i love this show. i have only seen three so far but its a pretty good storyline

i would guess the snotty actor is the guy who plays justin, randy harrison, but that's just a guess

lately he's been dissing his fans BIG TIME---first off, i heard he absolutely HATES playing justin these days, he can't quit because i heard they all signed 5 year contracts, but i think when they signed they had no idea the show would be this big--anyway, i heard he hates the character of justin, i don't know how good your acting can be when you hate what you do

also, i heard a few months ago he was supposed to be speakiing at some dinner/award thing can't remember where, and he skipped it to go to a pride parade with his boyfriend!!!!!!! how rude

about the actor who plays david, i don't think he was homophobic, i THINK he quit but i'm not entirely sure, i also heard he had a hard time doing some of those intimate scenes, and that he would often say he was straight, maybe so nobody would go getting any ideas???????? but i really don't think he was homophobic...i mean come on, he wouldnt be on a show like that if he was

i'm sure nobody gets the rumor that they are gay as much as mr gale harold lol....but he seems like the type who doesn't care what other people say/think

somone said they wanted dirt???? pm me lol
    Last edited by snickers; 06-12-2004 at 11:00 AM.

Thanks for the update, but how did Vic die. I know he was HIV + is that what killed him, or was it a heart attack, stroke or something.

FORT Newbie

Just who's really gay?

I can't say I'm really surprised to find out who the little snot is; after watching a snippet of him at a signing I was not impressed. He made some remark about his fans being mostly older straight women. He said it in a really negative rather complaining type of way. I remember thinking "You poor thing, to be so disappointed with who your fans are."

I just assumed most of the actors are gay in real life but I'm finding out that isn't true. The actor who plays Brian is straight? I should have known; he has a straight mans eyebrows.

A friend of mine met Peter (Emmett) at a radio station and said he was a really nice and down to Earth guy.

So I need to PM you for more dirt?..................check your PM's!

Well, he should enjoy his 15 minutes of fame well he has it, he's not a very good actor and I don't see him doing much else after this, maybe a Loreal blonde for men ad.

Yes.. the little snot is indeed Randy Harrison. After QAF, I can see the headlines now.. Randy Harrison soon to be appearing in the Broadway Revival of West Side Story, AS.. Glad Hand.

I love this show but have only seen part of season one I think....maybe my mom and I should have a QAF marathon and rent the DVD's to catch up a bit.

hehe more dirt *PMing*

the actors who play them are all gay in real life (if u check out some of their fansites). and yes Gale Harold who plays Brian is gay too. anyway, i'm from Singapore and they dun even show it here (obviously since they dun even show sex & the city) so i have to rely on the trusty internet to dl the epsisodes. i must say i first dl from season 4 and was so hooked on it that i downloaded season 1 too. i dun have time now so i didn't download seasons 2 and 3.

anyway, i'm not too sure how vic died too anyway. probably becoz of aids i guess..

anybody has any idea whether they really do the "dirty acts" when filming? or is it somehow "faked"?

I thought only Justin and Emmett are gay in real life and the rest are heterosexual.?

+ Reply to Thread