+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 5/8 Episode - Play With Fire

5/8 Episode - Play With Fire

Play with Fire...
    60 min.
    A woman's body is discovered in a small press box at a high-school football field, apparently the victim of strangulation. The evidence leads investigators to two convicts, one of whom is still in prison. At the crime lab, an explosion destroys key evidence and leaves Greg and Sara injured. Greg: Eric Szmanda. Sara: Jorja Fox.

I think this is the finale, right?

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar
    Not until next week.
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

Yep, next week is the last week. At least we have one more week of this. I'll be seriously missing Alias on Sunday night for a while.

I missed about 5 minutes toward the end (not the very end when Sara asked Grissom out to dinner) I saw Catherine saying "It was me" or something, when she figured out who caused the explosion. What happened with that?
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

She got a 1-week suspension, she told Greg herself what happened, and the arsehole boss said "Grissom, your job is to look after the lab, not the people." Grissom said "without the people, there is no lab." and walked out.

ok, I thought last nights show was the season finale and was feeling ripped off for a while. Next week is when the finale is. Got it!!
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

FORT Fan

Somebody help me out here...

I was watching this episode last night with my wife. I know I've seen the guy who played the brown-noser sucking up to Grissom before...but I cannot for the life of me remember where I've seen him! It's driving me batty! Can anyone help me out here? Who is this guy and where have I seen him before?

If I'm not terribly mistaken, he was the effeminate secretary for Kirstie Ally in "Veronica's Closet".

Maybe he just looks like him, though.

+ Reply to Thread