+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Fall 2010 Schedules

Re: Fall 2010 Schedules

Actually, I can't remember where I saw/read this but early distribution of the Pilot to you know, magazine writer's, reviewers, etc said the new Hawaii Five-O is "buzz-worthy".
    I hope so, because I love Alex O'Laughlin (Moonlight) and Daniel Dae Kim (Lost)!
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Thursday Night without Survivor is going to be like peanut butter without mustard...just something missing.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3923922;
    Actually, I can't remember where I saw/read this but early distribution of the Pilot to you know, magazine writer's, reviewers, etc said the new Hawaii Five-O is "buzz-worthy".
    I hope so, because I love Alex O'Laughlin (Moonlight) and Daniel Dae Kim (Lost)!
    as a local hawaii person...when i first heard of a "new" hawaii-5-0, i was skeptical. i was like, oh NO, Why! and then heard that they changed sex with a major character (Kono is now female). that was a wow in not a good way.

but then i saw the preview on the you tube site and was blown away. very interested now. am looking forward to it this fall. and hope that it'll be really good. i am not telling all my friends who are bashing this "remake" that IT IS NOT a remake but to think of it as a "MODERNIZED" hawaii-5-0. lol.

and i agree, hope the o'laughlin can finally last more than a season. he deserves to be drooled on tv longer. and since this is shot in hawaii, i'm looking forward to all the body shots.
    not my frickin fault. fine, my fault, i always get blamed anyways.

I'm not all that familiar with Alex O'Loughlin's work though I did see him in August Rush, but Daniel Dae Kim was enough to draw me in, even though I rarely find a good remake. I will still watch Castle at that hour, but I will record the new Hawaii Five-0. Instinct says, it'll be among the best of the new shows.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

well, that does it right there - Castle is the man and I have to tape that already since it comes on past my bedtime

Being in Canada we get the advantage of our affilliates sometimes putting good shows on ealier in the evening, but not always.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;3904829;
    I'm surprised they bumped Parks and Rec to mid-season... I'm waiting till tomorrow to see all the full descriptions for the new shows before I make any decisions on which I'll check out and which I'll skip.
    I love Parks and Rec. It is a fine, fine show. They had better keep it on!!!

Parenthood, on the other hand, stunk so badly I had to take it off my DVR, and I can't believe it wasn't canceled.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Looking forward to COVERT AFFAIRS with Christopher Gorham on USA, starting July 13th.

He's had a run of bad luck with his shows so I'm hoping this one does better.

Also slated to appear: Sendhil Ramamurthy (Mohinder from Heroes).
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Yaaaaay!!!!! I'm so glad that NBC brought Who Do You Think You Are back on Friday nights. Great show if you like that kind of thing. They take celebs and research their ancestors. Most end up gowing back to Europe or Africa to trace their roots. It's so interesting. I just loved it!

CBS brought back Medium, another great show!

I can't believe that I only like 1 show on ABC's nighttime lineup!!! I do like Brothers and Sisters. Can't wait for that to come back.

I think these are the only network shows I like. LOL

Did anybody catch Scoundrels? I have it taped, haven't had a chance to watch it yet and was curious to see if anybody liked it or not.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;3947498;
    Did anybody catch Scoundrels? I have it taped, haven't had a chance to watch it yet and was curious to see if anybody liked it or not.
    I saw it and it was okay, but I didn't love it. I found the pilot to be a bunch of unlikeable characters behaving stupidly. Virginia Madsen was fabulous, as usual, and she made the show watchable for me. I'll give it another chance and hope it improves.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

+ Reply to Thread