+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Pretty Little Liars

FORT Fanatic

Re: Pretty Little Liars

I don't think Toby is acting on his own. I think he's being blackmailed and thus has to do these things.

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    Noooo!!!! It can't be Toby!!!!

I used to be suspicious of him in the beginning but he snowed me. Poor Spence; she'll be devastated.
    As soon as they had the "horizontal mambo" I knew Toby would turn out to be the "betrayer." Now to find out if he is a double-agent or truly bad. At first I thought that he had infiltrated the A gang because he had told Spencer in an earlier episode that he knew something was up and that she wouldn't tell him so he would have to find out on his own. But then the show creator posted on the internet that Toby's intentions were not good so...but then she took that down so now who knows!
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I wonder if the person in the hoodie in the very last scene was Toby? I mean, we couldn't see his/her face and since we just saw it was Toby with Mona, why keep the face hidden at that point? Unless of course that person wasn't Toby......
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

sheesh. Had to dig to find this thread. I've never watched this show, but stumbled across the "Liars Guide to Rosewood" episode and now I'm sort of hooked. I watched the Season Premiere. I am still sketchy on some of the non-main characters, but WOW. Im hooked. Im going to have a Liar-thon this weekend on Netflix and try to watch all the past seasons to catch what I missed on the hour long show. Im hoping at least one other person is still sailing on this ship so I have someone to chat with about it.

I'm totally still sailing lilcountrygal I'm so far out of the intended demographic, but I'm completely addicted to PLL! I was just thinking about FORT last night as I watched, and wondering why the heck this thread isn't busier. Have fun watching this weekend - I know you will....and then you can come back and commiserate with me over what looks like (for now anyway) the end of "Ezria" (Ezra and Aria, since you're "new") And yes, I know it's so wrong since he's her teacher.....but technically in PA they're legal age-wise at least
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

CCL

My sister was thrilled at the idea of Ezra getting arrested and was then ticked it wasn't real. l I don't care, I like Ezria but I guess they need to throw some more angst in there.
    I wasn't thrilled at the story arc last season with Spencer at odds with the others and at Radley; I like my liars together and sleuthing. So this season is looking up. That said, I have no real idea what's going on except that Ali seemed to see the entire town the night she died - it's like she went on a farewell tour.
    lilcountriegal likes this.

I got to episode 9 of season 1 last night... will continue as time allows. Katy.. Im with you, so far out of the demographic that it isnt funny. Eh. I dont care tho lol... its a guilty pleasure.

I happen to really like Aria and Ezra together. I should be horrified as a parent, but they're just too cute together.

I got so into the Season 1 Netflix-a'thon that I forgot what I watched on the season premiere. I'll keep it on my DVR and rewatch it when I get through the loop of seasons.
    Katydyd likes this.

I am just wondering how long this is going to keep going on......
    Put on your big girl panties and deal with it!!

CCL

^ Forever and ever. There's still teacher figures for Aria to date and weekly swim meets for Emily to almost drown in. Plus they're making a spin-off with Caleb.
    Katydyd likes this.

Am looking forward to the Halloween special tonight and learning if Ali is alive
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345