+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Pretty Little Liars

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Re: Pretty Little Liars

Good call, Katydyd! There was a time I suspected her but then blew her off (guess I'm one of those who underestimated her-lol) but when she ended up with Spencer on the way to the motel, I knew it had to be her. What a nutjob!!

Of course, the question remains - who's behind it all?? I wouldn't put it past Jenna or Melissa (who I think is another nut who's cracked!). Just when we think we're moving forward, more questions arise! And now Mya's dead...

Total tangent since now I know a couple of us are watching - what was up with that kid in the doll store - he gave me some major heeby jeebies...almost as much as all those creepy dolls in that store!! They made me want to run under my covers and hide! And how the heck did he remember Ali from two years before?
    Katydyd likes this.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

I think there almost has to be an adult....or someone older......behind this. Mona said "A-team" which sounds like there are definitely more people involved. Not to mention Lucas, Jenna and the mysterious "Black Swan" all together at the masquerade. What makes me think an adult is somehow involved though, is would a high school student really scare the psychiatrist enough to make her leave? She was at the table with someone after she went "missing", and if that someone was Mona or another student, I'd think she as the adult wouldn't feel threatend. But maybe I'm just trying to be too logical Either way, the whole ending gave us just as many questions as answers. I thought it was great though I've read on some sites where people are angry because they felt like they were lied too because the TV show has always said it wouldn't follow the books. Well, I don't recall them saying specifically that it wasn't Mona, but maybe I"m wrong. Either way, even though I've never read the books, I know there is a lot that is different. For one, Aria and Ezra do not stay together, he leaves. And while Maya does have a relationship with another girl, she eventually goes back to boys. And...Mona dies in the book. I didn't feel cheated or angry at all. I've really been enjoying this show as fun escapism...and now I can't wait until season 3 to find out what happens and unravel some more mysteries !!!
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

CCL

The doll-store boy was very creepy. I don't know that he really remembered Alison though. At the end of the episode we saw his grandmother being paid off and the boy rewarded with a lollipop for messing with the girls so...how much of his story was true is debatable.

Mona kept hammering on about it being the A team so clearly they're pointing out to it being multiple members. It was kind of a weird conversation because, really, why would the A team want Spencer to join them when they've chosen to torment her so long? I think it was more to solidify that there is a team rather than having Spencer joining the As being a real possibility. Though it would have been fun if she said yes and we saw her meet all the As...mystery solved.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Maybe she asked Spencer hoping to get someone on the inside? Or maybe it was just more of the game...join us, betray your closest friends and live - or die. Someone posted elsewhere a really interesting theory IMO: Maya was given the choice to join the "A-team" just like Spencer, and refused. And that's why she was killed. This person guessed that the calls she kept getting from her "ex" were really from "A." That makes pretty good sense to me Besides, we can't have the whole mystery solved...it would kinda make season 3 pointless
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

i can't wait till next season! it should be really interesting. at first, i thought "A" was Jenna. then i thought it was Ian. then Garrett. then as the season finale was about halfway over, i guessed it was Mona. i wonder who else is involved......

i'm addicted to this show (:
    mama always told me life's like a box of chocolates, never know what ur gonna get! -forest gump (:

They're baaaack. And here we go with a empty Alison grave. Brother. I was surprised to see Aria's mother so accepting of her relationship with Ezra. Will this mean we get to see more of him this season?? ((fingers crossed)).
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

CCL

Ha. There's so many people who don't like Ezra/Aria so yay for finding a fellow fan.
    If I was Hannah I wouldn't want to be alone in a room with Mona...I'd worry she'd snap and with no one around...
    cantstopwatchin likes this.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I know I shouldn't like them but I can't help it - they're so cute together. And Hannah's almost as crazy as Mona! I think I'd cut the ties of "friendship" at trying to have me killed...and supposedly hitting me with a car. Thanks but no thanks!!
    Katydyd likes this.

I really like Ezra and Aria too! So wrong - but so cute together And at least the writers did some research. In PA where the story is set, 16 is the age of consent, so at least it's not illegal. My bet is the PA setting is no accident. Technically, Aria did lie about her age, and they met well before either had a clue they were teacher and student, so....Besides, in real life he's like what? Maybe 3 years older? That should count for something
    cantstopwatchin likes this.
    Desiderata

Noooo!!!! It can't be Toby!!!!

I used to be suspicious of him in the beginning but he snowed me. Poor Spence; she'll be devastated.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast