+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Pretty Little Liars

Re: Pretty Little Liars

I love this show as well. I have seen the books but didn't pick them up because they seemed more for young teens. I'm addicted to the show and may give in and read the books.

FORT Fanatic

I just discovered this show and now I'm hooked.

FORT Fanatic

The mid-season finale was last night. Any ideas on who's "A"?? I wish they'd just reveal it already. I think I can narrow it down to who it's NOT, but I have NO idea who it is. Can't wait for June when it returns with new episodes.

It was a good finale, Ian was sufficiently creepy! I just hope they have a really good explanation of "A" and how s/he knew the things almost as they happened to text about them.
    Wag more, bark less

FORT Fanatic

I think Ian knows "A" and for a while I thought it was Melissa, but with Melissa in the hospital, I no longer think it's her. They've said over and over that it's not the same person as in the books, so I'm truly stumped.

is anyone still watching this show..the new season started last night and talk about confusion...I sometimes think I am watching LOST...lol
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

CCL

Yes. I'm sure when A is revealed (which one of the showrunners said would be in the final-ever episode) it'll just leave us all questioning how it could have been him/her/them for reason x/y/z. I don't think logic is going to be a strong aspect of the show.. I like the friendships between the girls, though, and the show is amusing, particularly in the slow season.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

FORT Fanatic

The producers need to rethink not releasing the name of "A" until the very, very end. I for one am getting a little impatient. I think it would be fine to reveal "A" in a way that the audience knows, but the girls don't...unless one of them is "A"...hmmmm...anyway, release the name already!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ilovefootball25 View Post
    The producers need to rethink not releasing the name of "A" until the very, very end. I for one am getting a little impatient. I think it would be fine to reveal "A" in a way that the audience knows, but the girls don't...unless one of them is "A"...hmmmm...anyway, release the name already!!!
    one of the 4 girls......truthfully that never even occured to me but it gives me a lot to think about..I still think Jenna is faking the blindness
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    one of the 4 girls......truthfully that never even occured to me but it gives me a lot to think about..I still think Jenna is faking the blindness
    I agree about Jenna...I've thought since the beginning that she's faking being blind.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast