+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Justified on FX

Re: Justified on FX

His ex-wife, the court reporter, is played by Natalie Zea (Karen Darling in Dirty Sexy Money). I hope Justified succeeds. It's a very good show and something a little different.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Is anyone, besides me, still watching this show? I think I am just a Tim Olyphant junkie! At first I thought I was going to lose interest, but it has been worth it to hang in there. The acting is really quite good...across the board!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I'm still watching it gets better all the time.

I'm watching and enjoying

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Thank goodness! I thought I was alone and bizarre!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I'm also watching, though not always on its first airing since it does repeat several times during the week.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

I absolutely love Justified now--it really does get better with each episode, though I'm not sure they can top the hilarity of Stephen Root in a red speedo next week.

I'm loving it! And has there ever been a more convincing bad guy on TV than Walton Goggins? He was remarkable as Shane on "The Shield", and he is awesome as (the reverend?) Boyd Crowder.
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

Does anyone else think Timothy Olyphant is a throw back to a young Clint Eastwood?

Oh, wicked cool, I thought I was the ONLY one ... I figured if I bumped up the thread it would be only ME posting but woohoo, I love JUSTIFIED and LOVE Timothy Olyphant!!!

I could watch an epi NIGHTLY, easily!!! I hope there are a LOAD more epi's ... I don't want it to end!!! I do love Ava and Raylan together but hmm, does not look good for them.
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread