+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516 LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Justified on FX

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Re: Justified on FX

I'm all caught up and still underwhelmed. Sad. I used to really love this show but this season is not doing it for me

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

It may be that I watch Justified too late for my bedtime, but has anyone else been a bit confuzzled this season? I'm finding the Boyd/Dixie Mafia/Detroit Mafia/other players quest for the Drew dude a bit mystifying....like I need to watch the whole season in one go to make sense of it. I'm still hanging on, of course, but it's not as cohesive as the Mags season, and I fear they'll never get back to that greatness.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl View Post
    It may be that I watch Justified too late for my bedtime, but has anyone else been a bit confuzzled this season? I'm finding the Boyd/Dixie Mafia/Detroit Mafia/other players quest for the Drew dude a bit mystifying....like I need to watch the whole season in one go to make sense of it. I'm still hanging on, of course, but it's not as cohesive as the Mags season, and I fear they'll never get back to that greatness.
    Nope, you're not the only one. I just assumed it was because I missed an episode or two.

Sure was a high body count last night! What was it -- seven? eight?

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

This show is up next on my must-watch list. Haven't watched any but the first episode way back when and have been meaning to watch all of the seasons. How many seasons have there been so far?
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

It's in it's 4th season. I still love the show. The dialogue they give Raylan and Boyd alone is worth the price of admission.
    momrek06 and bee stung lips like this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    It's in it's 4th season. I still love the show. The dialogue they give Raylan and Boyd alone is worth the price of admission.
    Thanks. I'm looking forward to watching all the seasons.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by uncle david View Post
    it's in it's 4th season. I still love the show. The dialogue they give raylan and boyd alone is worth the price of admission.
    Me too!!!

I love everything about this show!!!!!
    KAREN

I *still* feel like I need to take a week off and power watch all seasons at one go, but holy crap, the reveal on who is Drew!

The other thing is, and I've lived in the south for most of my life and thought I had an ear for accents, I always thought the gal was named Ellie May. Now it's Ellen May. Small difference, I know, but how did I not pick up on that. I shall be smacking my ear against a pavement.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

This Drew Thompson storyline has been going on so long now I've forgotten why everyone wants him.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

It's Friday night and I'm gonna let my geek show. I'm marathoning Psych, as DVDs were my bday wish. Tonight I rewatch S4:E3 of Psych, which features both Brian Sexton (Former Sheriff Hunter Mosley) AND Jim Beaver (Sheriff Shelby/Drew Thompson). Much apologies for geeking out over this fact.

As for the last episode of Justified, I have new found respect for Patton Oswald's acting chops. He did the beating scene really well.
    Uncle David and momrek06 like this.

+ Reply to Thread