+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree79Likes

Thread: Parenthood

FORT Fogey

Re: Parenthood

I don't remember how old he's supposed to be, but I'm pretty sure it's somewhere in his 20s.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

That would certainly fit with where in their life cycle his friends are....so that really is a big age difference for marriage, especially considering her ticking clock.

How funny was it that Crosby had a headband in his hair during the family b-ball game?

Amber isn't 21...why was she sitting at the bar w/ Bob in Sacramento? Unless that particular bar states minors can sit there.....?

I think Julia means well, but she is acting like a mom to Zoe now. She means well, and I get that she's worried about her, esp after the baby comes, but I think she's setting herself up for heartbreak by getting too close to Zoe. I'm glad Zoe finally let her help her a little...these days you need at least a diploma for most any job.

Sara needs to have a better relationship/communication w/ Drew. Poor kid is a hot mess Between Seth and Drew and everyone else, I'm starting to think that SHE thinks the baby idea isn't such a good one?

And good for Zeke finally comin clean about his condition. Not fair of him to make Camille keep his secret.

Poor Max. No kid likes to be picked last constantly...especially if they are good. Glad he made a friend. And then to find out the same about Mika. You could tell how happy both sets of parents were.

FORT Fogey

When Christina left the house after Hattie told her about Amber and Bob, I thought she was going to talk to Sarah, not go show up at the hotel. I can see, though, how she might have taken it personally since she got Amber the job with the campaign in the first place. Wonder if Christina will lose her job now. Didn't she tell Bob to shut up? Most bosses don't take kindly to such things, no matter how in the wrong they are.

The whole baby thing with Sarah and Mark just came out of left field for me. Not that I'm particularly old-fashioned, but are they planning to get married? Maybe it would be easier for Drew to accept a new sibling if they were more of a family first. If Seth is coming back on the scene clean and sober, perhaps Sarah will realize she still has feelings for him.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Or Seth will go off the wagon under the stress of learning what is going on with Sarah and Drew will blame his mom.

Christina could also spin it with her boss by saying, ARE YOU NUTS? An affair with a 19 year old intern???? Taking her to a bar??? You think no one will notice?? Plus of course teh whole betrayal of her trust. Be hard for her to be as enthused about his as before I'd think.
    AlwaysVeg likes this.

Loved last night’s episode. I hope it gets renewed for next season. Still a few more loose ends I hope they tie up on next week’s season finale:

Will the brothers sell their business? For that money, they should

Will Joel and Julia get the baby? I think they will

I am happy for Jabbar that his parents will get back together.

FORT Fogey

I had my own drama going on last night, and I completely missed the episode! Didn't record it, either. Is there anywhere that I can see it? Sounds like someone has offered to buy the recording studio and that Crosby and Jasmine got back together. Poor Dr. Joe and Lilly the cellist. What was the latest with Zoe and the baby? What about Sarah and Mark, Amber and politician Bob?

FORT Fanatic

Zoe had the baby and all was good until Julia/Joel went to the hospital the next day to take home the baby and Julia found Zoe in the nursery holding and playing with the baby, she was devastated and left. She is assuming that means Zoe will keep the baby.

Sarah and Mark talk about moving to New York. Not sure where that came from.... but Sarah has concerns about Drew and Amber. Amber is confused about her job/relationship with Bob. She quit her job, but Kristina tries to get her to come back saying she was sorry about what happened,
    but she didn't want to see Amber get hurt (or something like that).

FORT Fogey

Thanks, maxkl! Julia does make a lot of assumptions about Zoe and that baby. Every time Zoe made almost any kind of move, Julia thought it meant they were not going to get the baby. Sarah and Mark moving to NY? That does seem out of left field, but then all the talk about having a baby together seemed to come from nowhere to me, as well.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    I had my own drama going on last night, and I completely missed the episode! Didn't record it, either. Is there anywhere that I can see it?
    Do you have onDemand? Or maybe Hulu? Or NBC online?

I haven't watched it yet, so if you can't see it, I'll have to 'take notes' for ya

+ Reply to Thread