+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree83Likes

Thread: Parenthood

Re: Parenthood

A Christmas show would be a scream.........so many people, so many personalities, so many ways to go with story lines!
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Yikes, one more attractive woman falls for the sleazy musician... and the mom of his child sees him kissing her. WHAT do they see in him??? Not his looks for sure.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

I don't like what they're hinting at with Amber and the politician.....

Do you think Zoe will actually give the baby to Julia and Joel?

FORT Fogey

The politician doesn't seem to be married, does he? He's not terribly older than she is, at least I don't think so, although they're definitely not the same age.

I keep worrying that something will happen to make Zoe change her mind, but I hope she's smart enough to know that she can't take care of a child herself in her circumstances. Did they ever say if Zoe has a mother somewhere? That's the only way I can see that she might be able to keep the child ... if she moves back home with her mother. Does anyone think that there's a strong resemblance between Julia and Zoe ... eyes, nose, lips, teeth? I keep meaning to look up the actresses' names to see if they might be sisters.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I'm assuming the politician has been out of college a few years, and Amber would be in her freshman year of college, no? If her admissions process had worked out better. So a lot of years and at an age where people are changing a lot...pretty inappropriate and risky for the campaign even if he's single, which he seems to be. See the headline: Candidate has affair with barely legal intern...yeah, that'll help him get elected. In 4 or 5 years maybe, not now.
    Amber seems to be the one drawing the line...
    What I'm hoping is that they go for an open adoption, where Zoe stays part of the baby's life, like a favorite aunt or something. I think they could all live with that as they all seem to get along. That's way better than her keeping the baby. And by the way, that childbirth instructor...jeepers, take one look around the room and guess that the teenager looking mom might NOT be keeping her baby. Talk about insensitive...seems like the kind of thing you'd even check BEFORE the class started.
    I just watched a Harry's Law involving organ selling, where a poor out of work guy with a family was going to sell his kidney to a young man who was dying for 70K. The issues were similar to this adoption...no, don't want to give up my kidney/kid, but my financial situation leaves me no choice, and it will not only help my family, it will make someone else happy. Ugh.
    YEs, Zoe and Julia do look something alike, other than hair color.
    So now Zeke (Zeek, my captioning spells it?) wants to finish his, and his wife's, bucket list?

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    And by the way, that childbirth instructor...jeepers, take one look around the room and guess that the teenager looking mom might NOT be keeping her baby. Talk about insensitive...seems like the kind of thing you'd even check BEFORE the class started.
    Thought the same thing...the LOOK on Zoe's face said it all! That instructor assumed and shouldn't have. What I'M wondering is where Zoe is going to live once the baby is born? Hello? Not addressing that quite yet, are we producers?

And...I like Jasmine, but not this episode. I was getting the feeling it was okay for HER to date other guys and expect Crosby to be okay with it. But, she is not happy he is dating someone else? Tsk, tsk...don't be a hippocrite Jas

I thought Jasmine was realizing why Crosby was acting strange around the Dr. And that she now knows where Crosby was coming from. I hope they don’t get back together, I have never liked Jasmine, and I can tolerate Crosby better when he is with someone else...

I think Zoe will want the baby after it is born, not sure how they will handle that.

I think that Amber will hook up with the politician (like they are hinting at)
    Those are all my guesses, good or bad...

Wow! Way to go Crosby! Doorknob totally caught Jas off guard!

Okay, so Bob (politician) isn't a total creep. Brought Amber soup and cleared the air...sort of?

Anyone else think Bob "looks" like Toby McGuire? He has some creepy stares

the whole Mark & Sarah thing is just weird. I think she realized a lot when she met his friends... I'd feel like I were holding him back from his dreams too. She should let it go....

Glad they addressed the whole "where Zoe is going to live" thing. Seems like a more realistic storyline now....

FORT Fogey

So I guess the cellist now realizes that Crosby is still in love with Jasmine? I hope Zoe has the baby soon. I'm kind of getting tired of the back and forth all season "will she or won't she" give them the baby. I don't think I missed any episodes this season, but it seems to me that the relationship between Mark and Sarah got really serious really fast, to the point of now considering having a baby together --- whoosh, when did that happen? They haven't been together that long. I do realize that Sarah's biological clock is ticking, but slow down and think about it, which I guess is what she's doing now.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

How old is Mark supposed to be? I'm judging by my kids...their friends all began to get married and pretty much immediately have kids when they hit their early 30's. Mark's friends still seem to be mostly single, except for the one friend with a , what, 4 year old?, they referenced.
    Have they ever said how old Mark is? He seems mature and all, and in love with Sarah, but still...is it 5 years? 10 years? or what, between them? We know she's 40.

+ Reply to Thread