+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 181920212223242526272829 LastLast
Like Tree79Likes

Thread: Parenthood

Re: Parenthood

OK - so I got teary eyed three times this last episode! Damn show!

Adam is like the best husband ever. Gotta say Kristina is a lucky woman lol. He's just so good with her and with the kids. How he deals with Max, etc. I am sure they are going to get that building for the school.

I am finally warming up to Hank now. With the character having Aspergers Syndrome they've given him a lot more depth and I'm liking it. I am glad that it looks like he and Sarah will get together. I totally understand where Adam is coming from - if he can see Hank have a successful relationship, it gives him hope that Max will too. I have the same thoughts about my son. He's going to need a special woman indeed.

Drew is so stinking cute! Nice to see him work something out with that girl at college finally.

Ryan and Amber - I actually really liked the two of them together. I wonder what kind of accident he got in to. Looks like they might be heading for a reunion too. I wonder if he is still enlisted though.

Joel - OMG about time dude. Of course it's right after Julia slept with Evan lol. You just know that's going to come out sometime in the future.

Season finale next week. Another fantastic show that I will miss during it's hiatus.
    PWS and ilja like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

I, too, am warming up to Hank, in general, but prefer Sarah with Jason Ritter's character. (Hmm.... Wonder if that's why TPTB had him come back for the one episode. To seal the deal that Mark (and Jason Ritter) is no longer available for Sarah so the viewers have no choice but to give Hank another look see . Too bad!)

Also, I like Drew better with the girlfriend from high school. Oh well... However, I love this character no matter what he does or who he dates.

Happy Joel is getting his act together. Hope it's not too late for Julia. LOVED that he helped Crosby with the home project.

I, too, cried several times during the episode.

Still wish the parents wouldn't have sold the house or that a family member or two would/could buy it. Perhaps to use for the new school??

Previews look good except for the Sarah/Hank stuff. Welcome home Haddie. I wish we saw more of her! Her folks are in for yet another one of life's curve balls.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I wonder if the lesson Julia will take from her last confession is to keep her mouth shut this time if Joel comes back.... If this were a soap she would of course be pregnant from the one night stand. Hope they don't go there. Interesting that she went for the teacher after telling the friend from school that she "couldn't do it".

Regarding Julia -

I think the fact that the friend from school and the kiss they had was why things blew up her marriage, maybe why she didn't feel comfortable taking it any further. Evan was a virtual stranger and didn't really know her story, so she felt more free to let it go with him. I hope she keeps her mouth shut too lol. But she did tell Sarah, so I could see it getting leaked out eventually.

Has the show been renewed? I figure that might tell us rather or not it's going to come out.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

It will be awhile before we know if it's been renewed or not. Just like last year. Drive's me nuts too as it really is one of the best shows on tv in terms of showing people dealing with real life issues.
    PWS, Coco46 and ilja like this.

Just watched the season finale and loved the episode. I am still surprised they sold the house. The last scene where they were having dinner, was that at Adam and Kristina's house?

Hope this show gets renewed...

PWS
    FORT Fogey

You know I'd been thinking before the last show that this show "checks" all the boxes in their kids... black/Hispanic/adoption/disability/etc., so where's the gay kid... now we know.

He activates my yummy!!!! yourefired's Avatar

I really thought they pulled the whole Hattie is gay thing out of thin air. She spent so long with the black guy with a record (forget his name) that her being gay just didn't make sense.

I also hate that they sold the house, but I think the writers wrote the season as if it were the last just in case. That's why the finale went off the way it did. It is nice to think of all the Braverman's moving forward no doubt just in case the show isn't renewed. I heard the network brass really likes the show but the ensemble cast makes it expensive to produce. That's why we haven't heard yet if it's been picked up.

I do hope it is though. I really do enjoy it.
    Geisha Ninja Sparkle Dance
    Twirling Ninja Sparkle Dance

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Interesting article about this show. Too bad NBC has so little regard for it's shows, cast members and ultimately it's viewers:

Parenthood Renewal in Jeopardy Amid Possible Cast Pay Cuts - Us Weekly
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

+ Reply to Thread