+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast
Like Tree83Likes

Thread: Parenthood

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Re: Parenthood

I'm finally watching this week's episode and this last scene with Max and Kristina was so beautiful. I'm just bawling!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I don't mean a lil misty, a bit watery eyed. Oh no, I mean serious crocodile tears! LOVED IT!!!

The previews for next week appear rather pivotal. Looking forward to it.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

I have found that this season has been a bit of a downer with the cancer story line, and a few other story lines that are a bit depressing(Sarah and Mark, the veteran guy).

I watched tonight's episode(In Canada it airs on Monday) and it is a really good episode, amazing acting. Hopefully the season will get even better after the holidays.

This show is frikkin killing me! I won't spoil for you Americans but make sure your kleenex is close at hand
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

PWS
    FORT Fogey

, OK, thanks for the warning!!!

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

OH CRAP! I cried at the PREVIEWS last week LOL!. Looking forward to tonight's episode.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

what an excellent episode. Amber is more mature than Sarah! I'm glad she was smart enough to realize she doesn't need to be dragged down, no matter how real his problems are. Sarah was a moron for jumping in bed with Hank. But OMG Kristina! The video - I sobbed. I sobbed the most when Adam said "please don't take her". Yikes.

Zeke's a great dad - he's awkward and annoying, but his heart is in the right place. Loved that Victor saw Santa at the end.

Great episode - I love this show - and the Braverman's!
    mesachick likes this.

I sure hope it gets picked for another season. The show just keeps getting better and better! Glad Kristina is out of the woods!
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

FOr the moment! I'm sure there will be more. Kleenex warning justified!

I was plesantly surprised to see Jason Ritter's character mentioned in last night's show, Sarah feeling bad about seeing him pictured with "another woman" AND the fact that he is appearing in the next epidode. I thought he was a goner. Hopefully, there's a chance for a reconciliation.

I like Ray Romano but not this character, on this show,....especially having him romantically involved with Sarah.

What do you think?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Considering Sarah's been having constant great sex with the Ray R. character I think that would be a tough reconciliation to stage... Jason R.'s character isn't likely to be too forgiving of that, especially is Sarah continues to work for him. I suspect they will just have a really really awkward interaction.
    So her son's girlfriend is pregnant, even though they used condoms...doubt this show reaches as many young 'uns as Friends did with their condom moment, but still a good message to get out there.... Condoms aren't perfect, use two methods.

What did you all think of Kristina's wig issues? I suspect her feelings are pretty common even though some people might be able to keep them more bottled up.

+ Reply to Thread