+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
Like Tree79Likes

Thread: Parenthood

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Parenthood

I'm guessing we are going to see some variant of PTSD in Ryan.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

I love the show and am officially FIVE episodes behind. Sad, really, because I have loved it from the beginning and just can't find the energy to drag myself thru Kristina's storyline.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Don't worry, there's lots of good stuff interwoven with K's cancer. So far it's mostly about how other people are dealing with her cancer and her, not her feeling all that sick, just scared. Of course that may change as she starts chemo.
    Marlena_M likes this.

Yeah, looks like things get pretty nasty next week. =(
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Don't worry, there's lots of good stuff interwoven with K's cancer. So far it's mostly about how other people are dealing with her cancer and her, not her feeling all that sick, just scared. Of course that may change as she starts chemo.
    Hey, thanks for kinda prodding me I watched three episodes in a row last night so now I'm only TWO episodes behind. I do love the show SO MUCH and am glad I started getting back into it. The family dynamics with all the Bravermans just entertains me. I did not grow up with siblings or aunts/uncles or cousins so it's interesting to see such a large group of people, each rather dysfunctional in their own way, still coming together as a family unit.

I've always enjoyed this show and even with Kristina's illness I'm still able to enjoy it.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Welcome back!
    Marlena_M likes this.

I think this is one of my favorite shows because it is always so incredibly realistic.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fogey

Is the last episode of the season coming up in January? I think Smash is taking that time slot the beginning of Feb ... or am I confused?

IIRC, this is the last season.

I'm all caught up now... yay! PWS, you were so right... Kristina's storyline has been very well done. Thanks again for prodding me along to return. It's been well worth the while

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

It was renewed for the 2012-2013 season with 15 episodes.

I LOVE this show - so well done and realistic. They have much more realistic arguments than say, Brothers & Sisters did.

This week solidified that I despise Jasmine. She's so nasty and controlling and Crosby has done good by her. She's an ass.

I wonder if they'll have trouble with Mark and Sarah so she can flock to Ray Romano (forget his character's name) or will they completely break them up? I like them together. The whole situation with Drew is a little sticky though.

Monica Potter has been great as Kristina. I just wish she didn't invite Max's friend over. That was pretty asinine.

Love this show.

+ Reply to Thread