+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
Like Tree79Likes

Thread: Parenthood

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Re: Parenthood

Thanks, Ryansmom!!! I agree, better 13 episodes than none at all

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

New season starts Sept 11th....

The family gather to pose for a portrait before Haddie leaves for college in the Season 4 opener. Meanwhile, Kristina, Adam and Max struggle to adjust to her departure; Julia & Joel adapt to their new son's behavior (guess that answers that!)

I was checking the to-do list on my DVR the other night and noticed that a new episode of Parenthood is airing soon. I was super happy!

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

One of the only shows that my whole family likes to watch...

New Entertainment mag came today...highlights fall shows (new & old). In it, they interviewed "Adam" and he said Ray Romano will be playing a photographer (guessing on the season opener) and he is supposed to fit into Sarah's storyline (oh-noes). AND, he also said to 'be prepared for a Braverman bombshell...tragic news strikes the Bravermans'.

hhmmm?

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Lauren Graham was on Leno (?) recently and they showed a clip from the new season. She interviews for a position as a photographer at Ray's work place. It looked cute. I am glad to see Ray back on television again...his "Men of a Certain Age" series was cancelled way too soon. It was excellent and very well acted by Ray and cast.

LOVE this show and cannot wait for its return. I'm thrilled it was picked up for another season. I honestly thought it would be cut!!

Surprisingly, this show made me really like Peter Krause. Couldn't stomach him before.
    I am very glad to see it returning.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I love PK in Parenthood... loved him in Dirty, Sexy, Money too but didn't like him in 6ft Under.

I am really enjoying the show this season so far. The whole breast cancer storyline has been done so well. Monica Potter is really delivering a great performance each week in dealing with the upheaval that it causes to your life. The scene where she finally told her family, made me tear up. I also think that the portrayal of Max is being done super as well. Actually the whole cast is pretty damn good lol. I am curious to see what happens with Amber and Ryan. I think Ryan might have a little pent up anger that we have yet to see unfold. Such a great show.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

+ Reply to Thread