+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Like Tree83Likes

Thread: Parenthood

Re: Parenthood

They were offered 1 million dollars for the recording studio. Adam wanted to sell, but Crosby didnít. The guy then offered more money (not sure of the amount) and Adam said that he will try to convince Crosby into selling. Now that Crosby is back together with Jasmine, maybe he will reconsider. I guess it depends on what the producers have in store for next year hopefully. I canít imagine Crosby with all that money, he would probably blow it anyways...

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I agree re Crosby and money---he better let Jasmine be in charge of it!

They didn't show the amount but Adam's eyes practically bugged out, so I'm guessing it was something like 10 million, certain SIGNIFICANTLY up from one million. Crosby can take his share and find some other nice place to start a studio. Or produce his own songs or something.
    Glad Jasmine got back together with him BEFORE he found out about the offer, so there's no doubt about what's going on there. POor Dr.Joe and Lily indeed.

I think the look on Zoe's face when she saw the adoptive mom indicated that she felt guilty but she was going to keep the baby. IT wasn't just guilt about being caught playing with the baby. MAYBE an open adoption might still be possible, but I doubt it. We'll see....

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

I used to really like Crosby. Can't stand him now. I never have liked Jasmine so the two of them together are awful to me. I love Adam, though I'm a huge fan of Peter Krause no matter what he does

I've missed quite a few episodes this season, especially the beginning of the season, but I always seem to be able to figure out what's kinda going on. To me that shows continuity with the characters. They do off the wall things and get into off the wall situations but I always seem to be able to figure out what's kinda going on.

I love the show and hope it's renewed again for next season (though I don't have my hopes up).

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

The initial million offer was 'take away'. So that's what they were guaranteed to walk with. I admit, second offer must be considerably more for Adam to go BACK to Cros to discuss it. And, like mentioned, now that he's got a "family" again, maybe he'll rethink the money.

Laughed at Zoe and the iceee. Thought it made sense she said she never told her mom/sister she was pregnant...which, seems to prove intention there. As for the nursery scene, I could see how it could be interpreted either way. They let facial expression tell the scene, which I think can go either way. Next week it says "Joel and Julia try to recover from the stress of the adoption process"....the word "try" in that description tells me Zoe changed her mind...hope I'm wrong.

As 'hippie' as I see Sara sometimes, I really wasn't surprised she didn't have problem w/ Amber & Bob. But, glad she went to Kristina and cleared the air. Nice to know family 'has your back'. Altho, now Amber seems super confused?! I don't think she wants to move to NY...that far from family and kids. But, what would Mark do in NY? All he said was sabbatical.

I did think Crosby was being unreasonable not even wanting to discuss selling...If his partner wants to discuss it, he should at least. And, Adam had a point...He burned thru his savings and has college bound kid, autistic kid and new kid...the man has financial responsibilites Cros doesn't...he needs the money. But, like said, maybe Cros will want to sell now because now he'll have his family to support.

Was really happy to hear Jas say 'You can't sell and put a price on ur dream'. So even with the initial offer, Cros knows she's not with him for the money. (can only get better WITH the sale of the Lunchonette)

And WOW! What do you say to the lady who says i love you that is giving you her baby? Meh...could've been hormones talking too.

I thought it was great of Julia to stay with Zoe the whole time during labor/delivery. She was very supportive. She even did the right thing and asked Zoe if she wanted to hold him first, she said no. I think she had no intention of ever seeing him (that's why she looked away) or holding him... I'll be so ticked if she goes back on her adoption plan, especially since she's been asked if she's going to.

How hard must it have been for Joel to walk away with Sid when Julia obviously upset? She seems to wear the pants in that family and wow! What a guy!

I was laughing when the leaky tent leaked on Crosby's forehead. I think I would have tried to wait out the downpour IN the tent and not go outside!

Can't help but wonder if Jabbar hadn't convinced Jas to stay the night, if they would have gotten back together? The 'moment' overnight outside and such... But, anytime a child gets his 'family' back, is okay with me. I think Crosby learned his lesson.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re Crosby and lessons learned...I would have thought he'd have learned it the last time... We'll see. The guy is either a major self sabotager or a total horn dog.

I'm hoping it's the former, PWS. I'd really like to think that he just self-sabatoges the because he doesn't think he's as good as the rest of his siblings.

I'm hoping this past year he's been without her, he learned and 'grew up'

On another note, our EW mag came in the mail. From what I read, I don't think Zoe gave the baby up. Crud.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryansmom View Post
    I'm hoping this past year he's been without her, he learned and 'grew up'

On another note, our EW mag came in the mail. From what I read, I don't think Zoe gave the baby up. Crud.
    Not happy about that, I thought she would

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Well, Dr. Joe took it a lot better than Lily the cello player. I wonder if Dr. Joe figures Crosby will screw up again shortly.

Still think they should have taken the offer....how are they going to pay for Cornell now? And Crosby could have taken his million plus and started something else.

So I guess there is another wedding in the works? At least her son seems to be using contraception...male... not that that is 100%.

Never heard the sky baby concept. Wonder how long mom is away for and for what, and if she will be haunting their house in a couple of years. On the other hand, good for her not to put her son in the foster care system. Almost surprised Julia didn't give Zoe all the baby clothes. They certainly don't need them for Victor... wonder if they even have a bed for him.

FORT Fogey

I wonder if they suspect they're not coming back in the fall. They seemed to make an effort to wrap up story lines for all the "kids." Reminded me of the series finale of Brothers and Sisters in that respect.

+ Reply to Thread