+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 42 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Charmed

Charmed!!!!

What happened last week anyone know? I was baby sitting and missed it. I really hope someone knows. Grr... I can't believe i actually missed one.
    When your down and in a rut watch out for the chocolate it'll go straight to your but

you didn't miss anything. it was horrible. oh sorry, that's just the bitter shimmer in me talking.

let's see if i can do a recap.

paige cast the truth spell on nate and discovered he's married with 2 kids. so she locked him up in jail until the spell wore off. so they're over.

phoebe's boss invited her to go to china with her. he went there for work or something. she first said yes and then decided that family was more important.

piper and leo called grams so that she could perform the wiccaning ceremony for wyatt. grams aired some issues she had about men. we learned that she used to love some demon called the necromancer who is just ghost now but still prays on souls to keep him somewhat alive . . or whatever he is. so anyway, because of this guy and what he did in the past (killed her family to stay alive) she hates all men. so she had trouble bringing herself to accept and love wyatt. *rolling eyes*

in the end, grams got over it. she used the ghost banishing ghost spell to banish the necromancer guy and the wicanning ceremony happened. hurray.

i was just beginning to enjoy the show again and the writers reminded me once again why i hate them so much. they destroyed cole's character and the love that cole and phoebe had. not only that, they have to continue to rub that in our faces even afterwards. can't they just let him go and let us all mourn what could have been in peace?

argh.

sorry.

ending my rant now.

I totally agree about the Cole thing. I hated them for that but You know Ya have to get over it and look at the better side of that. When they killed him off i threw my shoe at the TV almost broke it too. But yeah. I still watch avidly. I love it mainly for Wyatt now. He's sooo cute
    When your down and in a rut watch out for the chocolate it'll go straight to your but

i'm trying to say that i WAS getting over it. and it would be a lot easier to get over it if they would stop rubbing our faces in it. they should just stop talking about cole on the show altogether.

Did you all watch the finale???? Is Leo dead?! What could Chris be up to??? I can't wait until next season!!!

OMG!!!!! I can't believe it. I threw a shoe at the Tv it pissed me off so badly. Leo can't be dead. He can't. He's the best character. My mom and I thought that Chris might be Page's son in the future gone bad. I mean he does look alot like Paige. Anyone else have any Ideas. This is so pissing me off. I mean they just can't kill Leo. I bet he's not dead. He can't be. He just can't be. *shakes head in dismay*

Originally posted by Cuddlecakes
    I totally agree about the Cole thing. I hated them for that but You know Ya have to get over it and look at the better side of that. When they killed him off i threw my shoe at the TV almost broke it too. But yeah. I still watch avidly. I love it mainly for Wyatt now. He's sooo cute

I totally agree. But I think that cole will be back some day and thats what the producers are hinting at. not that their rubbing it in our faces.

i hope you're right cuddlecakes, but i'm pretty sure that cole has been written off the show. i don't think julian plans to come back so unless they plan to have cole with a new face . .

i'm not sure what happened at the end of the season finale. i must admit it really piqued my curiousity. i may watch next year after all! i'm such a loser.

i'm sure leo is not dead. he can't be dead. that would be a horrible way to end the piper/leo relationship. maybe chris just sent leo into the future or something?

i originally thought that chris might have been wyatt coming back to save leo's life. but not after he looked at wyatt and said, "don't worry. you'll learn to trust me in time. you all will." i was waiting for the evil cackle of laughter after that line!

so i don't know who chris is, but he definitely knows more than he is letting on and he has a bigger agenda than the whole vanquishing the titans thing.

i hope this means that they have big things planned for us next year and the excitement i used to have watching this show is once again revived. my love for this show seriously hit an all-time low this year. it used to be one of my favorite shows and turned into one that i hated with a passion.

i know leo's not dead. i just know it.

I heard that the actor who played Leo wasn't coming back next year though. So, I know he won't be a regular cast member.

Me, after too much RTV... alohatami's Avatar
    Hi - I'm new here, but Charmed is one of my favorite shows. I had actually heard that the actor playing Leo was signed on for the entire next season, and the actor playing Chris is currently only signed on for two more episodes (but that could easily be changed). I don't know what that was that Chris did to Leo at the end, but I don't think he's dead either. I actually thought it was a great cliffhanger. I can't wait for the next season to start.

Tami

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 42 1234567891011 ... LastLast