+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Charmed

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    Am I the only one getting bored with the whole Chris/Wyatt thing??
    No, you're not the only one. The show is getting a little hard to watch lately. If it wasn't for the outfits they keep stuffing Alyssa Milano into I probably would have given up already. I guess I could just watch with the volume turned down if it gets too bad.
    Some people are like slinkies, they're useless until you push them down the stairs.

bwaaaaaaahahaha!! Thats exactly what my husband said FH!! He said that Rose (Paige) is too trashy but the other 2 are hot and he LOVES the leather and barely there outfits they wear. The music is kinda rockin' too I dont know why this show doesn't have a better following.. well besides the 'drawing out the storyline until it's almost too much to bear' thing
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Alyssa Milano is very hot, but I do miss the good storylines. They're in the middle of season 2 on TNT, so i try and catch those when I can. I don't know what the show needs. It used to be more serious with the humor and stuff. Plus, the whole Wyatt turning evil thing is getting kind of dull. I hope the season finale is exciting though. I heard that someone is gonna die.

Yea I heard it was gonna be Chris.. who knows.This season has been really boring maybe its chris!

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    Reality Check | sunday | 8/7c trailer

Aware that Piper (Holly Marie Combs), Phoebe (Alyssa Milano) and Paige (Rose McGowan) are on the verge of discovering that he is after Wyatt, Gideon (guest star Gildart Jackson) conspires with two demons to make the girls part of "Witch Wars," a new demonic reality television show where demon contestants compete in a series of contests to hunt down the Charmed Ones, with the winning demon acquiring the witches' powers. Meanwhile, Chris (Drew Fuller) informs the sisters that whoever is after Wyatt will get to him before Chris is born.
    Brian Krause also stars. David Jackson directed the episode written by Krista Vernoff.

ok I saw in the 'what you embarrassed to admit you watch' thread that a lot of you watch Charmed .. just like I do
    I get to see it tonight though .. it looks like you guys have to wait until Sunday.

Am I the only one getting bored with the whole Chris/Wyatt thing??
    No, your not the only one. I'm extremely bored with Chris as well, to be honest I hate the character. His acting is awful and it's really putting me off the entire show. This season has been a disappointment for me because of him, I've only enjoyed the first few episodes and some of the latest ones as they've not had Chris in as much as the rest! I was such a huge fan of the show but during the middle of this season I was hoping that it would be canceled as it wasn't as good as it once was. I'm hoping the new season will be a lot better and they get rid of Chris, or at least get an actor with a bit of talent. If their going to have a bad actor, they should at least get a good looking one! Also, nothing against Paige, I do like her, but I really miss the good old days with Prue. Those seasons were a lot better and they weren't so predicatable, plus her character was a lot smarter than the others and I enjoyed seeing how she found out things earlier than them.
    Last edited by Fanatic277; 05-09-2004 at 07:37 AM.

Is Holly Marie Combs pregnant in real life? My wife and I were trying to figure it out while watching last night's episode.
    Some people are like slinkies, they're useless until you push them down the stairs.

Quote Originally Posted by FinallyHere
    Is Holly Marie Combs pregnant in real life? My wife and I were trying to figure it out while watching last night's episode.
    Well she was. She gave birth to a baby boy, Finley, on April 26.

Note: If you watched on episodes before it was announced she was pregnant with Chris, you'll notice they would hide her tummy behind things so you couldn't tell she was pregnant.

Thanks, Frost.

It's finally starting to pick up a little bit. I kind of liked how the stuff with Gideon was building up to the finale. Must be a nice excuse for him..."The greater good." :rolleyes

It's A Bad, Bad, Bad, Bad World, Parts One and Two - 2 Hours!
    Under the guise of sending Chris (Drew Fuller) back to the future, Gideon (guest star Gildart Jackson) creates a portal that puts Chris and Leo (Brian Krause) in a mirrored world where evil prevails. Phoebe (Alyssa Milano) and Paige (Rose McGowan) travel to the parallel universe to rescue Chris and Leo, only to find themselves in a battle with their evil counterparts. Unable to vanquish one another, both sets of sisters realize that Wyatt is unprotected and in danger from Gideon. Upon returning to their own world, Phoebe and Paige realize that their world is now too good and every little infraction is a
    capital offense. The shift between universes causes Piper's memory to be erased, and Gideon tricks Piper into casting a spell on Phoebe and Paige so that they too forget Gideon's evil intentions. With the Charmed sisters under the spell, Leo and Chris are left to stop Gideon from completing his plan. Meanwhile, Piper gives birth to baby Chris.

Dorian Gregory also stars. The first hour was directed by Jon Paré and written by Jeannine Renshaw. The second hour was directed by James L. Conway and written by Curtis Kheel.

Thanks Mdrio9, it sounds like a good episode and I'm looking forward to it. The last episode aired here was the one where Darryl was facing his death after helping the sisters. I thought that was a really boring episode and I hope the next one is better.

+ Reply to Thread