+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3233343536373839404142

Thread: Charmed

you know...I feel that it still hasnt hit me that charmed is over...i still see the show regularly...and its always fun...even if it is reruns...

Quote Originally Posted by KinmokuPrincess View Post
    you know...I feel that it still hasnt hit me that charmed is over...i still see the show regularly...and its always fun...even if it is reruns...
    yeah me too i still see the show regularly on tv i just love to watch it much when is on

FORT Newbie
    Well. I finally get to see the Charmed finale tonight (9/10/6) I cannot wait.

Quote Originally Posted by kidswatcher View Post
    Well. I finally get to see the Charmed finale tonight (9/10/6) I cannot wait.
    At least the network had enough repect for the loyal viewers to wrap up the story arcs and not leave us hanging.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Newbie
    From what I saw on the finale. Phoebe had the next set of "Charmed Ones" Who was the little girl that closed the door at the very end of the show? Isn't that the way Prue did it on the very first show? Looks like Holly Marie Combs was pregnant on that last show. Anyone know?

She is expecting her second child.

I stopped watching years ago, but I did catch the finale last night. I was so happy with the way they ended Charmed. Especially since they showed the future generations and let each of the girls write about their lives in the Book of Shadows. I just wish that there had been a little more love/respect for Prue. No matter how they felt about S.D. there is no way the their beloved older sister who died trying to save the world wouldn't even get a footnote in their final passages. At least a daughter named Prue would have been nice!

FORT Newbie
    I think that Shannen Doherty put a stop to all that. I think she's the one that threaten to sue if they used her image without her permission. From what i've read she refused to give it.

I love and miss Charmed. I can't wait for season 8 to come out on dvd.

+ Reply to Thread