+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Charmed

Chris, wow, my my my... *phew* anyway... I think the show's producers ran out of ideas (Charmed is winding down) and inserted an off-the-wall future whitelighter with ridiculous plots.

But here's an interesting scoop. Holly Marie Combs (Piper) is getting preggers in real life ... so.... another kid on the way.. LOL, can't wait to see how the producers intend to cover up Piper's basket.

I just hope they dont do what Sidney Sheldon did on I Dream of Jeannie when Barbara Eden was preggers with her kid in the 60's
    “You know this is a one-way street?”
    “I was only going one way!”

Sorry to bring this thread out of hiding...

But with Corgi's tidbit about Holly's real life pregnancy and this past Sunday's episode, I'm going out on a limb (not too far) to say that Chris is Wyatt's little brother. Somehow, Piper and Leo end up getting together again for a second love child. Which would explain how Chris is half witch/half whitelighter and why Wyatt would have a special relationship with Chris in the future.

Any other guesses?
    I like to watch - Chance the Gardener, Being There

that one sounds good to me.

am I seeing the same episodes as you? The last one was the sisters vanquished a lizard tongued mother and the baby was left behind. They had a moral arguement about vanquishing the baby.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

I was actually thinking that, Hapa. I mean, Wyatt spared Chris...he doesn't seem to be a very merciful person, so they must have been close or something. I bet you're right. Piper gets mysteriously pregnant...*gasp* Leo!

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    that one sounds good to me.

am I seeing the same episodes as you? The last one was the sisters vanquished a lizard tongued mother and the baby was left behind. They had a moral arguement about vanquishing the baby.
    I believe that that was a couple of epi's ago. This past Sunday had Bianca the Pheonix and many flash-backs/forwards including a bit with Wyatt grown up. It's a good one I won't spoil it for you.

On the parentage debate... for a while I was entertaining the idea that Chris could be his own father just to keep myself amused... NUTs!

I was thinking the same thing after the last episode that Chris must be Wyatt's little brother -- with the father of course being Leo.

Half white-lighter/ half witch -- what else could he be than a brother or a cousin. The "et tu" comment by Wyatt was indicative of a close relationship. Also, when blonde Phoebe came on to him, he was so clearly not interested that it seemed he must have known that they were related.

This show needs a facelift. They are rehashing the same plot over and over and beating it until Charmed's demise. I mean...... How many times are the demons going to attack? Old demons resurrected? un-original plots? I mean, sure, Chris is (totally yummy (I prefer my Av better tho heheheh) but adding a cute guy is not going to change the fact that the show is dying.

Quote Originally Posted by Hapa
    Sorry to bring this thread out of hiding...

But with Corgi's tidbit about Holly's real life pregnancy and this past Sunday's episode, I'm going out on a limb (not too far) to say that Chris is Wyatt's little brother. Somehow, Piper and Leo end up getting together again for a second love child. Which would explain how Chris is half witch/half whitelighter and why Wyatt would have a special relationship with Chris in the future.

Any other guesses?
    “You know this is a one-way street?”
    “I was only going one way!”

FORT Fogey
    Probably right. I think the girls need to start finding some more new powers and taking on some more signifigant work against the dark side.

I definitely miss Cole and think that the show has suffered ever since. But, for me it's still entertaining when they include storybook and mythic characters. Also, my curiosity about Chris will hold me out for a while.

However, I must admit that the Alyssa Milano grab for attention is definitely turning me off.

Reality Check | sunday | 8/7c trailer

Aware that Piper (Holly Marie Combs), Phoebe (Alyssa Milano) and Paige (Rose McGowan) are on the verge of discovering that he is after Wyatt, Gideon (guest star Gildart Jackson) conspires with two demons to make the girls part of "Witch Wars," a new demonic reality television show where demon contestants compete in a series of contests to hunt down the Charmed Ones, with the winning demon acquiring the witches' powers. Meanwhile, Chris (Drew Fuller) informs the sisters that whoever is after Wyatt will get to him before Chris is born.
    Brian Krause also stars. David Jackson directed the episode written by Krista Vernoff.

ok I saw in the 'what you embarrassed to admit you watch' thread that a lot of you watch Charmed .. just like I do
    I get to see it tonight though .. it looks like you guys have to wait until Sunday.

Am I the only one getting bored with the whole Chris/Wyatt thing??
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

+ Reply to Thread