+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Charmed

Oh, so the actor who plays Leo is set to be on next season. My bad. Thanks for the info.

I cried so hard at the finale. Piper and Leo's reliationship is the reason my hubby got me to start watching the show. I am a total sucker for love that transcends difficulty. I truly hope that this does not spell the end of a truly beautiful love story.
    To be a star: you must shine your own light; follow your own path; and don't be afraid of the darkness, for that's where stars shine brightest.

Watch The Amazing Race 4 on CBS Thursdays @ 8:00!!!

the writers are dumb, but i am sure they are not THAT dumb. piper and leo will endure.

leo's still in the show next season!
    Clay Aiken is the first artist who made my heart beat faster and slower at the same time.

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

The season premiere is 2 hours long!!! Plus, Evan Marriot is gonna be guest starring...eeeeesh...that's a little scary. I'm taping it, but I'm looking forward to the new season.

Charmed is one of my favorite shows. I find it highly doubtful that Julian/Cole will be back. He's the star of the new show Nip/Tuck, on FX, my very favorite show of all this season. Julian is a looker...and I can't stop looking at him. *wipes brow, fans self*

Hmmm...I really wish Leo had beat Chris up a little more. That guy bugs me. I wonder what his big plans are...evil, for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora's Box
    Charmed is one of my favorite shows. I find it highly doubtful that Julian/Cole will be back. He's the star of the new show Nip/Tuck, on FX, my very favorite show of all this season. Julian is a looker...and I can't stop looking at him. *wipes brow, fans self*
    Julian makes me "weak in the knees" too. I know he had to leave the show, Phoebe had to move on, but I miss his character.

Quote Originally Posted by ohiomobprincess
    Julian makes me "weak in the knees" too. I know he had to leave the show, Phoebe had to move on, but I miss his character.
    Oh so do I. He has that bad boy character down. Half human, half demon. In Nip/Tuck he's even more of a demon than he was on Charmed, but still loveable in a twisted sort of way.

+ Reply to Thread