+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Caprica (SyFy)

Re: Caprica (SyFy)

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;4097466;
    the people at the SyFy network are smoking crack.
    Yep, they've been smoking crack ever since they dismantled SciFi Fridays w/ SG1/SGA/and BSG. Ah those were the days!
    Last edited by gamer83; 11-03-2010 at 08:49 PM.
    "I bet that a lot of people are b!ithing right now and they don't want me to be here but....I'm here to crush dreams! What can I say?"
    ----Janelle after winning 3rd HOH out of 6 possible

The Syfy channel is showing the remaining 5 episodes either next Tuesday or the following Tuesday.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by gamer83;4097674;
    Yep, they've been smoking crack ever since they dismantled SciFi Fridays w/ SG1/SGA/and BSG. Ah those were the days!
    Do you also watch Project Runway?

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;4134482;
    Do you also watch Project Runway?
    I havent seen it since they moved off of Bravo. I'm too lazy to follow it to a new station, lol.

I'll be watching the last 5 eps of this. I'm sad to see this show go, it's actually pretty good. I'd give it 8/10. It's at least as good as the final 2 seasons of BSG.
    "I bet that a lot of people are b!ithing right now and they don't want me to be here but....I'm here to crush dreams! What can I say?"

Quote Originally Posted by gamer83;4134766;
    I havent seen it since they moved off of Bravo. I'm too lazy to follow it to a new station, lol.

I'll be watching the last 5 eps of this. I'm sad to see this show go, it's actually pretty good. I'd give it 8/10. It's at least as good as the final 2 seasons of BSG.
    Well the reason I asked is that Tim Gunn got into a bit of trouble this last season by commenting that he didn't understand the judges decisions and that they must all be smoking crack.

The final five episodes will be shown on January 4, 2011 starting at 6pm through 11pm.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;4134771;
    The final five episodes will be shown on January 4, 2011 starting at 6pm through 11pm.
    Thanks for letting us know! I, too, am bummed that they canceled it. I hope the new show will be good but I was really hoping to see where Zoe's story took her. I hope they wrap it up well these last episodes...
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;4134768;
    Well the reason I asked is that Tim Gunn got into a bit of trouble this last season by commenting that he didn't understand the judges decisions and that they must all be smoking crack.
    Haha, I love Tim Gunn. If you mess with the gun, you might get shot!

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

So what did everyone think about the final 5 episodes??

What kills me is that if they'd kept the story on Zoe and her becoming a cylon, I don't think they would've lost so many viewers. The first 2 of the final episodes really hit that point home. But when Zoe was part of the show, it really seemed to move and was so interesting.

I'm disappointed that the other girl seemed to just disappear - she wasn't in the last episode at all!

And they really threw me for a loop when William was shot. All this time I thought it was him and then...
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123