+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 137 FirstFirst ... 498990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109 ... LastLast
Like Tree711Likes

Thread: Masterpiece Theater shows (PBS)

Re: Masterpiece Theater shows (PBS)

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    Don't wait Ducky! You will love the second series even more than the first.

I'm just sad I now have to wait months for the new series.
    Uncle David, I happily watched the first four episodes of Season 2 on YouTube, When I got email that showed Episode 5 had been uploaded, I went and found that it had been removed from the site. I can't seem to get a regular stream from anywhere else that works for me. Have you heard anything? I'm so missing it.

Thanks.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Ok Ok I give up

There seems to be a dearth of good tv the next month or so. Seems like a good time to watch The Paradise season 2
    Uncle David likes this.

A quick reminder that Lark Rise to Candleford starts airing tonight on PBS for anyone who wants to watch it again, or for the first time. It's been a while, so I'm looking forward to seeing it again.
    AZChristian likes this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Help! I don't seen it on my schedule!!!! What time?
    Punkin likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

It's showing on my PBS channels at 10pm tonight. I'm Mountain Standard Time, so I don't know if it's just local or if it's national.
    You can try going to the pbs site and plugging in your zip code to bring up your local tv schedule.

Nope this helps a little.

Looks like it is regional.
    Punkin likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Never too old to Twinkle! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    A quick reminder that Lark Rise to Candleford starts airing tonight on PBS for anyone who wants to watch it again, or for the first time. It's been a while, so I'm looking forward to seeing it again.
    I hadn't seen your post, but am SO LUCKY that I noticed it while channel surfing last night. It's one of my favorite, and it was wonderful to see the first episode again. "It's my one weakness."
    Florimel and Imperfect1 like this.

I loved watching it last night, too. There are so many great characters. Ruby and Pearl are such fun to watch. It's been so long that it seems fresh again to me.

Sorry to those here where it's not airing, but maybe it will later on.

I would love to be watching it, but am looking forward to next month.....almost time for Downton and Sherlock to return! Yay!
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

It's a lot easier if you think about it as just 2 weeks away!
    Punkin likes this.

+ Reply to Thread