+ Reply to Thread
Page 96 of 146 FirstFirst ... 468687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106 ... LastLast
Like Tree915Likes

Thread: Masterpiece Theater shows (PBS)

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Masterpiece Theater shows (PBS)

I got this uncomfortable feeling that Denise would end up with Sam and that the sweet woman (don't remember her name) with the huge crush on Sam was going to be devastated. Denise, of course, would be rebounding from Moray marrying Katherine.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I got this uncomfortable feeling that Denise would end up with Sam and that the sweet woman (don't remember her name) with the huge crush on Sam was going to be devastated. Denise, of course, would be rebounding from Moray marrying Katherine.
    Pauline - hmm I guess that could happen.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I've watched the first four episodes of season 2 so I will refrain from commenting other than to say I'm enjoying it even more than season 1.
    Punkin and Uncle David like this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    I've watched the first four episodes of season 2 so I will refrain from commenting other than to say I'm enjoying it even more than season 1.
    Really? tempted so tempted.
    Punkin likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Me, too, but resisting....so far.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Me, too, but resisting....so far.
    Me, three! heh heh heh

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Really? tempted so tempted.
    Yep, really. It's so hard not to discuss it here, but it won't be that much longer until you all start to watch and we can begin to react to events.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    Yep, really. It's so hard not to discuss it here, but it won't be that much longer until you all start to watch and we can begin to react to events.
    Yes, yes I think you are right
    -Andy Rooney-

While watching Return to Downton Abbey, it dawned on me that I hadn't seen some of what they were recalling. I went through my stored up programs I, indeed, found that I still had the last 2-hour episode, as yet, untouched! This morning I watched it and am all caught up. Finding that little bonus in my queue was quite a treat!!! I don't know how I missed that!

I also have not seen the final episode of Mr. Selfridge, and it's no longer available on pbs.org!! Are there going to be any further episodes of Mr. Selfridge? If Santa was really a good guy, he'd hook me up!!

While watching Return to Downton Abbey, it dawned on me that I hadn't seen some of what they were recalling. I went through my stored up programs I, indeed, found that I still had the last 2-hour episode, as yet, untouched! This morning I watched it and am all caught up. Finding that little bonus in my queue was quite a treat!!! I don't know how I missed that!

I also have not seen the final episode of Mr. Selfridge, and it's no longer available on pbs.org!! Are there going to be any further episodes of Mr. Selfridge? If Santa was really a good guy, he'd hook me up!!
    Yes, PBS has already signed to air it.

+ Reply to Thread