+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 137 FirstFirst ... 45858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105 ... LastLast
Like Tree711Likes

Thread: Masterpiece Theater shows (PBS)

Re: Masterpiece Theater shows (PBS)

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Most here are very favorable of Miss Audrey. I don't understand it. She doesn't appeal to me like most here. She's so desperate for all the control, glory, attention, etc. It's not flattering to me.
    I think she tries to compensate for being a "spinster". I'm off running to YouTube as fast as I can!!!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Miss Audrey has a lot of pride, but SOMEBODY has her number......and she likes it!!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    That's her exterior, didn't you see last night how she is really like? I love her
    No, I recorded it and hope to watch it early this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    No, I recorded it and hope to watch it early this week.
    You will see a difference Debb..
    Debb70 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Oh, boy! I watched Season 1 finale this morning and came here to see what was being said. Thanks, Uncle D. and Flormal!!! I found Season 2 on YouTube and have been, as Wayward aptly puts it, binge watching all day! Season 2, Episodes 1 - 4. Whoa! I'm full. Stuffed. Satiated. Looking for more next week! Interesting new characters and compelling storyline. Love this show!
    Florimel and ladygreco like this.

The finale of The Paradise was really good! Gosh, I hope this means Moray is leaving Katherine at the altar. I realize I could go to You Tube to watch the first few episodes for next season but I'm not sure what to do.... Hmmm... Who wants to wait until October of 2014 or 2041?

Decisions....

I went to the PBS site and bought the first season's DVD. Love this show way way more that Mr. Selfridge.
    Punkin likes this.

I don't believe that Moray is going to be able to leave because of Katherine's father's financial sway on him. Denise has already told him not to leave, that they can just LOOK at each other. Moray may not have killed the first wife, but he may have to kill the second one!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I think Moray loves Denise, I don't think he can imagine a life with Katherine and papa! I am so tempted to look on you tube.( sigh)

Moray may not have killed the first wife, but he may have to kill the second one!
    I think you could be right shay!!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Katherine is an entitled, spoiled brat.

I've looked at some spoilers, but I won't comment here about your questions upthread about who gets married and what happens at The Paradise. I was rather shocked, if what I read is true.

I can hardly wait!

+ Reply to Thread