+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 146 FirstFirst ... 4484858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104144 ... LastLast
Like Tree911Likes

Thread: Masterpiece Theater shows (PBS)

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Re: Masterpiece Theater shows (PBS)

Episode 5 of season two just aired in England. I'm enjoying the second season more than the first.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Ooh, I just found season 2 episodes on YouTube! I don't think I can wait until they appear on PBS. What I'm reading is that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    season 2 picks up one year after then end of season 1, so I guess we'll be discovering what happened in the interim through the story telling.
    I do love this show.

I was trying to remember where I saw the actor that plays Dudley before. Went searching and found that he's another one from Lark Rise to Candleford. He played Fisher.
    Last edited by Florimel; 11-18-2013 at 02:49 PM.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I can't believe you broke the secret space by telling where you found season 2!! I'm starting to print up your picture for the milk cartons, as I type!!!

I'm pretty sure I'll still be waiting, but I won't swear to it! What happens when I run out of season 2??? Discouraging thought.
    Punkin likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I think Season 2 will continue to air until Downton Abbey Season 4 starts in January.
    Punkin likes this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    I think Season 2 will continue to air until Downton Abbey Season 4 starts in January.

I have tried to look for it, there is a link on Facebook and it says October 2104- for season two .It is on you tube though
    Punkin likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Oops. Looks like I inadvertently left off the end spoiler tag in my post above. Fortunately, I found it in time to edit it.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Most here are very favorable of Miss Audrey. I don't understand it. She doesn't appeal to me like most here. She's so desperate for all the control, glory, attention, etc. It's not flattering to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Most here are very favorable of Miss Audrey. I don't understand it. She doesn't appeal to me like most here. She's so desperate for all the control, glory, attention, etc. It's not flattering to me.

That's her exterior, didn't you see last night how she is really like? I love her
    Florimel likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I have tried to look for it, there is a link on Facebook and it says October 2104- for season two .It is on you tube though
    Try using "The Paradise Season 2: Episode 1" as the search parameters in YouTube.
    Punkin likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    No way am I waiting till October 2104!! :>)
    Uncle David and ladygreco like this.

+ Reply to Thread