+ Reply to Thread
Page 93 of 144 FirstFirst ... 438384858687888990919293949596979899100101102103143 ... LastLast
Like Tree904Likes

Thread: Masterpiece Theater shows (PBS)

Re: Masterpiece Theater shows (PBS)

If Dudley had minded his own business and kept his mouth shut, perhaps Katherine would have finally accepted that Moray wansn't into her and proceeded with her plans with the other gentlemen. Instead, she thought Moray was pinning for her, even though that was not the case, and she broke off the courtship with the other man. Dudley may have had good intentions, but he doesn't know Moray very well in that respect.
    Punkin likes this.

... Dudley may have had good intentions, but he doesn't know Moray very well in that respect.
    That's for sure!!

I wish he would have kept his opinion to himself. I cannot stand Katherine.

However, we wouldn't have a "story" without Katherine, Denise, and Moray...would we? heh

I actually find Denise's uncle more annoying than Katherine! lol That guy is so foolish. He would cut off his nose in order to spite his face.
    Punkin and Duckyface like this.

I cant believe this wont be on next week!!! Moray, Denise, Katherine( the ugly) and Jonas. So many loose ends..love it! hate it!!

(sigh) So well done, and now we have Downton to look forward to
    Punkin and ladygreco like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I cant believe this wont be on next week!!! Moray, Denise, Katherine( the ugly) and Jonas. So many loose ends..love it! hate it!!

(sigh) So well done, and now we have Downton to look forward to
    I agree, what did the ending mean? Did Moray decide to bail on his wedding? Confusing ending! Is this the final season, or will there be more?
    Punkin likes this.

I recorded THe Paradise last night, but I haven't watched it yet.

I did read some spoilers about Season Two, so I think they will help me undederstand what happens in the finale.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Just watched the latest episode which I pray is not the season ending!!! IT WAS SO GOOD IT WAS RIDICULOUS!!! I was hanging onto every moment! I got the impression that it is not quite over yet. Glendenning is a lunatic.....and I do mean Katherine, not her father!!!

Why does Dudley not have a woman interested in him?? He is good-looking and seems classy. I KNEW he and Moray were besties from boyhood days. Dudley LOVES Moray....and I mean that in a brotherly sense.

I kind of thought that Jonas would follow his diary, especially after he made that threat to Moray's face, but that is still to play out. I really think he will suicide.

I adore Arthur. If ever there was a true friend in that place, it is him. If you've got him in your corner, you've got a good man.
    Punkin likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by ladygreco View Post
    I agree, what did the ending mean? Did Moray decide to bail on his wedding? Confusing ending! Is this the final season, or will there be more?
    There is a season 2. Most 'end of season' likes to leave us wanting more, well, they have me !!!
    -Andy Rooney-

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I'd still be wanting more if they'd just give me ONE more episode as a season finale!!!! I never expectd this show to be this good!!!

How cute was Miss Audrey in her pretty yellow dress???
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I'd still be wanting more if they'd just give me ONE more episode as a season finale!!!! I never expectd this show to be this good!!!

How cute was Miss Audrey in her pretty yellow dress???
    Audrey looked beautiful! I loved it when she put on the wedding veil.
    Punkin likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread