+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree908Likes

Thread: Masterpiece Theater shows (PBS)

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Masterpiece Theater shows (PBS)

How soon after a show has aired is it, usually, available on line? So far, the latest episodes of Midwife and Selfridge are not available, and I'm eager to catch up.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Since no one answered, it seems to me that they must not go up until at least noon.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I think it days a couple of days.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

I really don't have an answer for that since I always DVR the show and watch it when it's convenient. But, I also get episodes on my Roku PBS channel, so I think when it appears there is when it appears on the computer. It doesn't take that long to turn up as I recall.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I just read a short article in my local paper regarding The Paradise. It said that the second season has been filmed and that there will be no third season. Also, Masterpiece has not yet decided on a date for the second season to be shown on American television.

What?

I loved The Paradise and am upset that we'll not get a third season. The ratings must have been awful. I'm also wondering why Masterpiece hasn't yet decided on an American premiere date for the second (and final) season. Hmmm.....
    Punkin and Debb70 like this.

You know, I remember watching The Paradise and really liking it but I can't remember what it was about for love nor money. Are there episodes on line?

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox View Post
    I just read a short article in my local paper regarding The Paradise. It said that the second season has been filmed and that there will be no third season. Also, Masterpiece has not yet decided on a date for the second season to be shown on American television.

What?

I loved The Paradise and am upset that we'll not get a third season. The ratings must have been awful. I'm also wondering why Masterpiece hasn't yet decided on an American premiere date for the second (and final) season. Hmmm.....
    Maybe it was too close to Selfridges?
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I couldn't get into the Selfridge drama. Perhaps it's because I don't care for the lead actor, but I loved The Paradise. I really hope they air it here.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I couldn't get into the Selfridge drama. Perhaps it's because I don't care for the lead actor, but I loved The Paradise. I really hope they air it here.
    This season Selfridge has been great( far better than last season) and Sunday is the two hour finale
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Selfridge is really, really, really good!!! I've also watched it from the start, too. The second season seems better than the first.
    Imperfect1 and Fanny Mare like this.

+ Reply to Thread