+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 149 FirstFirst ... 35393949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1482
Like Tree798Likes

Thread: Masterpiece Theater shows (PBS)

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Re: Masterpiece Theater shows (PBS)

Episode 1 of Sherlock's third series just aired in England. I had no idea it was going to air this early in the year. Wish I had time to watch it tonight, but it's been so long since I saw the last episode I think I need to watch that first.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

I watched episode 1 of the new season of Sherlock this afternoon. I'm so happy it's back! Two years was much too long!
    mom2 likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Re: Masterpiece Theater

Quote Originally Posted by Punkin View Post
    I had lunch with a friend recently and she told me about Downton Abbey. I was able to watch the first season by streaming from Netflix and the first three Episodes of the current season online from PBS, so was all caught up to watch Episode 4 Sunday night. Makes me wonder how I missed this fabulous show, considering all the crap I watch. :>(
    I'm only on Season 2 - Episode 8 - not finished yet. Ugh! I want to read the rest of this thread but I'll stop here so I don't read any spoilers for myself. I love this show and can't believe I missed it til now! I'll be able to catch up before the new season starts on Sunday Jan5th.
    Punkin likes this.

American fans of BBC's Sherlock will be pleased to know they don't have to wait half a year to enjoy the new series. The first of the three new episodes will air on PBS 19, January.

Masterpiece - Sherlock
    Punkin likes this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by PGM35 View Post
    I'm only on Season 2 - Episode 8 - not finished yet. Ugh! I want to read the rest of this thread but I'll stop here so I don't read any spoilers for myself. I love this show and can't believe I missed it til now! I'll be able to catch up before the new season starts on Sunday Jan5th.
    Sounds like me, PGM35. I just discovered Homeland, and binge-watched the full 3 seasons over the course of the last 2 weeks. And all through those two weeks I really, really wanted to read the Homeland thread here on FORT, because I was dying to hear other posters' opinions about what was happening on the show --- but I didn't want to read any info that I hadn't gotten to in the series yet!

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    Sounds like me, PGM35. I just discovered Homeland, and binge-watched the full 3 seasons over the course of the last 2 weeks. And all through those two weeks I really, really wanted to read the Homeland thread here on FORT, because I was dying to hear other posters' opinions about what was happening on the show --- but I didn't want to read any info that I hadn't gotten to in the series yet!
    Yes! So anxious to read and talk about it but just started Season3! I do know of some of the things that have happened on DA, but still going to watch. I think Homeland may be my next show!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hear ye! Hear ye! Tonight is the night! Get your tea and crumpets ready! (And the tissues.) I read a spoiler free article about DA yesterday. Showed a picture of Mary with a smokin' hot mc'hottie. Might not miss a certain someone to much.
    momrek06 and AZChristian like this.
    "You better watch your mouth sunshine."-Daryl Dixon

Quote Originally Posted by CantGetNuf View Post
    Hear ye! Hear ye! Tonight is the night! Get your tea and crumpets ready! (And the tissues.) I read a spoiler free article about DA yesterday. Showed a picture of Mary with a smokin' hot mc'hottie. Might not miss a certain someone to much.

KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by CantGetNuf View Post
    Wahooooooo
    momrek06 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Sherlock Episode 2 ending made me sad! Still, I loved the episode.

+ Reply to Thread