+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Life Unexpected

Life Unexpected

They refer to Portland in the show, but it's filmed in Vancouver, BC. What a treat to be picking out familiar buildings and bridges along with the wonderful story line and delightful characters.
    So live that anyone speaking ill of you is branded a liar

Re: Life Unexpected

I enjoyed the show last night. Liked the spunk in Lux, love Kristoffer Polaha (North Shore... yum), and even Shiri Appleby and Kerr Smith. (Umm.. guess that means I liked the cast, eh? )
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

I liked the first episode, will definitely watch the next one.

I really liked this show. Was crying like a fool for about half of it!
    Phil: Claire likes to say "You can be part of the problem, or part of the solution." But I happen to believe you can be both. Modern Family

FORT Fanatic

Can't decide yet if I like it. I like all the actors but I don't like that they have this daughter that looks absolutely NOTHING like either parent. It is hard to buy her as their child when she looks so much different! That constantly caught my attention. Also, some of the plot has huge holes. She bounced around but has 3k saved up and is not even 16 yet did a lovely foster parent take her to find a job and help her get there? She is way to styled and cute to start with. They should have had her sort of shabby and not so cool looking more needy I have been living in awful homes all my life looking at first.

Life UneXpected

Did anyone used to watch this? I am starting it on Netflix and I like it but I don't want to invest in 26 episodes if it ends on a cliffhanger (cancelled without a finale).
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

+ Reply to Thread