+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Human Target

Human Target

The premiere for this show is on tonight (Sunday, January 17th) at 8PM EST on Fox. I've seen the pilot and it is a really compelling show that stars Mark Valley who some people may know from Boston Legal.

In full disclosure, I've known Mark for years and years and he is a great guy so I hope people (particularly those who have a Nielsen box ) watch the show and it becomes a success.

The show has a lot of action adventure and Mark plays a cross between a James Bond type character and a comic book heroic figure.

It is on tonight before the new season of 24 but then will be shifted around in time slots and change days. This is what I think they'll be and will come back and add to this if the schedule changes:

The regular day will be Wednesdays but it will air Wednesday, January 20th, at 9PM EST after American Idol and then the following week before American Idol (which I think will be it's regular day and time) Wednesdays at 8PM EST.

I hope you guys check it out. Thanks!
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Re: Human Target

I thought of you when I saw the preview the other day!

I'll be watching! I've always liked Mark and thought it was a shame when they wrote him out of Boston Legal and was bummed when they canceled Keen Eddie.

Anyway, it looks like it'll be a good one. I like Chi McBride a lot and I'm so happy to see Jackie Earle Haley working again. I hope Fox gives the show a chance.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

If I'm not mistaken, the pilot will be repeated on Tuesday evening for anyone who misses tonight's showing. Then they will air episode 1 on Wednesday. I will certainly take a look.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

Loved the show. Great combination of humor and action. Reminded me a bit of Dean Martin/Matt Helm.

I loved it too, I really missed Mark when Keen Eddie was cancelled. I loved how weasely the dirty computer guy was.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel;3799203;
    If I'm not mistaken, the pilot will be repeated on Tuesday evening for anyone who misses tonight's showing. Then they will air episode 1 on Wednesday. I will certainly take a look.
    Florimel, you're right. The pilot that first aired Sunday will be on tonight after American Idol and then a new episode will air tomorrow after AI.

Thanks for recognizing the rest of the cast, Critical.

And Keen Eddie! That was a cute show that Fox really promoted but then never really gave a chance to find an audience.

Glad you liked it Kip and Duxxy. And no one should feel bad if the show's not for them. Not every show appeals to everyone.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

I made a point to watch it tonight (and I hadn't seen this thread first ;-) ), so now I'm wishing I had a Nielsen box.

I liked it a lot. I never watched Boston Legal or Keen Eddie, although I do know who Chi McBride is :-)

Thanks for the head's up that there's another episode tomorrow!

I also watched it tonight. As a Jets fan, I couldn't watch it on Sunday, but i did enjoy it and look forward to more.

I really liked Chi McBridge on Pushing Daisies.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

I wasn't sure what to expect, but I really liked it. Thought the mix of characters worked.

I thought it was OK. Don't know if it will be must see for me.
    Phil: Claire likes to say "You can be part of the problem, or part of the solution." But I happen to believe you can be both. Modern Family

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast