+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Human Target

Re: Human Target

Aw :-( I really like Human Target, but with my schedule, I've been having trouble watching it when it's on. (I was caught up for awhile by watching it on the website, but then I ran out of time to do that, too!)

Bummer.

At least we get to catch them tonight.
    So far I have to say, hate the sister-in-law.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg;4148069;
    I've really enjoyed the episodes this season and Indira Varma is very talented - I don't think I've seen her anything before. Even though it was awkward introducing the new characters at first the show seems to be adjusting to it and there was an episode a few weeks ago that I thought jelled amazingly well (I meant to post about that but forgot to ).
    You definitely have to pick up Rome then. Indira was fabulous on that show as Niobe, Lucius Vorenus' wife. She's also done quite a bit of episodic TV including Torchwood and Luther on BBC and she co-starred in the very fun and fluffy Bride and Prejudice. She's a terrific actress.

I hope Fox gives Human Target a solid and permanent time slot, although I fear they're pulling a Firefly on this show. They totally screwed the viewers and everyone involved with that show by messing with its time slot, showing episodes out of order and pre-empting it regularly. If people don't know when a show is on, it follows that they won't watch it. I should know better than to get into a show on Fox - the programming people are idiots.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I remember reading an article that essentially said Human Target's chance of renewal is slim to none-maybe even less .

It's too bad because it's finding it's legs and learning about Geuraro (I know I butchered the spelling) is such a puzzle! One piece at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;4148910;
    I remember reading an article that essentially said Human Target's chance of renewal is slim to none-maybe even less .

It's too bad because it's finding it's legs and learning about Geuraro (I know I butchered the spelling) is such a puzzle! One piece at a time.
    It's such a shame. This show is so much better than many of the more popular shows on TV. I've enjoyed seeing the mysteries of each character slowly revealed. Plus, I'm thrilled to see Jackie Earle Haley back on TV.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;4151956;
    It's such a shame. This show is so much better than many of the more popular shows on TV. I've enjoyed seeing the mysteries of each character slowly revealed. Plus, I'm thrilled to see Jackie Earle Haley back on TV.

As am I. And for some reason, I feel very protective of him. Must go back to his Bad News Bears bad boy. I hope he gets as good a role again.

Love this show. What is it with the good shows being cancelled?? Dammm

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234