+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Human Target

Re: Human Target

Human Target will likely get a 13-episode 2nd season. Thanks to everyone who's supported the show.

Hopefully it will get a stable time slot next season and the writers will develop the character back-story in a more consistent fashion.

Fox has also opted to bring back struggling freshman drama Human Target for a 13-episode second season, with Chuck co-executive producer Matthew Miller coming on board to serve as co-showrunner alongside Jonathan Steinberg.
    Breaking: Fox renews 'Lie to Me' and 'Human Target' | Ausiello | EW.com
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

I was so happy to hear they picked up the show! Maybe they'll give it better publicity and a better time slot next season so 13 episodes can turn into a full season order
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

No kidding. I love this show.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

I'm back to talk up Human Target again since it could really use some promotion, I think. Glad to hear you love it, Dagwood! The show has been moved to Fridays at 8PM EST by FOX which is one of the worst slots for a show but hopefully it will manage to still pull in decent ratings. The writers are going to focus more on the mythology for Christopher Chance which should be compelling and provide more of a continuing back-story. There is a repeat episode on tonight and again next week and then the 2nd season premiere will be on October 1st. Here is the website for the show in case anyone wants to check it out.:

FOX Broadcasting Company: Human Target

Oh, and first season DVDs come out next week.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

I like this show and will be watching. There certainly are people who watch tv on Friday nights and those who don't can record it. Numb3rs, for example, had nine successful years and was always on Friday.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

ugh I hate it when they move shows to fridays, it's like shouting that they give up on it. I'll still watch. You tell Mark that if that thing with him and Ana falls through he can have my number
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Thanks chrisg for the info. I liked this show too. I was afraid since I liked it, it would be canceled... I'm glad that we will get a little more background this year.

Big schedule change for Human Target that I wanted to pass along. The premiere was supposed to be on tomorrow but at the last minute Fox shuffled a few things around so Human Target is now going to move back to Wednesdays and it will be on at 8 PM EST. It won't premiere until a couple of weeks after baseball season ends, though, on November 17th. The good news is that it's out of that Friday slot but the bad news is it won't be on for another several weeks. Hopefully Fox will give it a lot of promotion during the baseball postseason.

Duxxy, sending you a PM about your last post.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg;4073703;
    Big schedule change for Human Target that I wanted to pass along. The premiere was supposed to be on tomorrow but at the last minute Fox shuffled a few things around so Human Target is now going to move back to Wednesdays and it will be on at 8 PM EST. It won't premiere until a couple of weeks after baseball season ends, though, on November 17th. The good news is that it's out of that Friday slot but the bad news is it won't be on for another several weeks. Hopefully Fox will give it a lot of promotion during the baseball postseason.
    Bummer. That's actually bad news for me. I just started watching it, and liking it, because it was on Friday at 8, but I won't be able to do Wednesdays at 8. I'm already taping stuff on my three VCRs, and watching, alternately, Survivor and Hell's Kitchen. I've already had to relegate ANTM to Saturday at 10 on Star channel.

I believe that I may be just a little too fond of television .
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

that really stinks that it will be up against Survivor, I will still be watching though, I'm lurve me some Mark
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast